Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

9 minutes ago, GG said:

You didn't define them.  You threw out pseudo definitions, qualified with fake strawmen.   Classic liberalism is still wrapped around individual rights, protecting private property, intellectual and religious freedoms.  Now tell m how Shapiro and Prager, or most people on the right here don't fall under that definition?   

Calling for the state to step in and to enforce these tenets which are fundamental to the founding of the Republic, which are under attack from the lunatic leftist fringe, does not somehow turn one into a fascist or the perverted definition of alt-right.  Alt-right is a rebadging of white supremacy, which is not the same as defending the freedoms that are granted by US laws. 

Freedoms like the first, second, and fourth amendment?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Freedoms like the first, second, and fourth amendment?

Who's attacking them and who's defending them?   You have a wholly twisted view of what's been going on, take the orange blindfold off.

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

The left has been defending them and the right is murdering and assaulting them for it.

Now that is really funny.  The crazy left is all about protecting free speech of everyone and ensuring gun rights for the populace.  Good one.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They are still at the WH?

...not to deter the post, but Marine One brings up a good memory....my son's best friend who he grew up with enlisted in the Marines.....did two Iraq tours and was stationed in Hawaii as a helicopter mechanic.....Marines transferred him to Quantico and he became a senior mechanic for Marine One.....

• Like (+1) 2

I've known for some time that uber woke leftists are mostly emotionally damaged individuals with antisocial personality traits (and generally poor math skills). They consistently confirm this theory.

Show me a well adjusted, emotionally stable SJW with a healthy self image and I'll show you a unicorn.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Now that is really funny.  The crazy left is all about protecting free speech of everyone and ensuring gun rights for the populace.  Good one.

You seem to have trouble figuring out the difference between the left and democrats. The only thing we share is a common enemy.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You seem to have trouble figuring out the difference between the left and democrats. The only thing we share is a common enemy.

I thank God for the police when I see people like you. You're more dangerous than any bad cop. You need mental help. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Oh this drips with irony.  You are one of the biggest hypocrites here.  And that says a LOT.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Point me to anyone on the "left" or "Democrats" who are fighting for the enumerated Constitutional rights.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Oh this drips with irony.  You are one of the biggest hypocrites here.  And that says a LOT.  

which part of my statement is ironic?

How have I ever been hypocritical?

Just now, GG said:

Point me to anyone on the "left" or "Democrats" who are fighting for the enumerated Constitutional rights.

Antifa

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Reminds of when many here were pushing that Hillary was dying.

You of all people making judgements regarding decorum and humanity. You made fun of another poster here for being the primary caregiver for his 94 year old mother with dementia. Yes, you made fun of a person for loving his mother and then you make up faux outrage over something that rarely happened. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You're the one who stated here that if Trump challenges the election results that you would be against that.

If that changes, then... 

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

which part of my statement is ironic?

How have I ever been hypocritical?

You saying he's having a hard time time figuring out the difference between the left and Democrats.  You got the irony AND hypocritical award in one statement. Bravo!