Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

...cannot put political differences aside for a nanosecond when the President of the US and First Lady contract Covid-19 just tells you how sick this society has become.....pretty easy to predict the PPP " well wishers (COUGH)" who would gravitate to the thread like their proverbial position of "flies on manure"......

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I've already defined them for you. Feel free to counter.

You didn't define them.  You threw out pseudo definitions, qualified with fake strawmen.   Classic liberalism is still wrapped around individual rights, protecting private property, intellectual and religious freedoms.  Now tell m how Shapiro and Prager, or most people on the right here don't fall under that definition?   

Calling for the state to step in and to enforce these tenets which are fundamental to the founding of the Republic, which are under attack from the lunatic leftist fringe, does not somehow turn one into a fascist or the perverted definition of alt-right.  Alt-right is a rebadging of white supremacy, which is not the same as defending the freedoms that are granted by US laws. 

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...cannot put political differences aside for a nanosecond when the President of the US and First Lady contract Covid-19 just tells you how sick this society has become.....pretty easy to predict the PPP " well wishers (COUGH)" who would gravitate to the thread like their proverbial position of "flies on manure"......

Duuude....Donny heard all the ice cream you can eat at WR😙

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Reminds of when many here were pushing that Hillary was dying.

Journalists who work at the White House are testing positive for Covid-19

</snip>

Three journalists who work at the White House tested positive on Friday, according to a series of memos from the White House Correspondents Association.

A White House staffer who sits in the "lower press" area of the West Wing also received a confirmed positive result on Friday morning.

</snip>

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks.  I had my 40th reunion last year.  There is something to be said for growing up in a small town.  

...congrats 'Chef......my HS 50th is next year (1971)......graduated from a Catholic HS.....tuition my last year was $320......it's now 14 grand, three times as much as my senior year college tuition, room and board.....was invited to the Class of 1970 50th this year but Covid cancelled.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...congrats 'Chef......my HS 50th is next year (1971)......graduated from a Catholic HS.....tuition my last year was $320......it's now 14 grand, three times as much as my senior year college tuition, room and board.....was invited to the Class of 1970 50th this year but Covid cancelled.....

You ARE an OldTimeAFLGuy.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Dana Perino said Trump will stay in presidential suite at Walter Reed which is complete with its own office.

There's a presidential suite at Walter Reed? Kudos if you knew this because I certainly did not.

They just finished getting it set up with crayons and finger paint!

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I believe the appropriate term is "Crustacean"...........still have my "Older Than Dirt" cap as a reminder....:thumbsup:

It's funny I showed my 31 year old admin a picture of my high school the other day.  She said "wow that's an old school!!"  I told her it was new when I was there.  LOL

But seriously my mom was one of the first classes to move into that school in 1939,  

• Like (+1) 1