Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

54 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only people I ever see cheering for someone's death are leftists. They cheer when POTUS gets the bug, they cheer when the virus numbers go up, they cheer when Scalise get's shot by a Bernie Bro.

They cheer deaths whenever it is politically expedient for them.

No one is being fooled here.

And Tibs cheers when  Americans  are shot in Benghazi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Rule #2

What do you want the phone numbers of the people that I went to school with so you can call them and confirm our relationships today?

Rule #2.  :rolleyes:  Why not have some ***** balls (I know @SectionC3 has shown he has none) and have an adult conversation/debate.  So ask me any questions you like.  

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, who could have seen the virus coming besides everyone else.

As usual, you're fullofshit. Shutting down people coming from China or people who had been in China recently was something that lead the world. He shut down travel from Europe and everyone bittched, including the countries in Europe. 

I'm surprised you are still posting here after your shameful criticism of a son caring for his elderly mother with dementia. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What do you want the phone numbers of the people that I went to school with so you can call them and confirm our relationships today?

Rule #2.  :rolleyes:  Why not have some ***** balls (I know @SectionC3 has shown he has none) and have an adult conversation/debate.  So ask me any questions you like.  

Hoax.  

And you want to be my financial adviser.  Tsk Tsk. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Test is so inaccurate he may test negative today. Even if he stays positive he's tough enough to deal with the sniffles

Hoax.  He cancelled the only thing on his schedule today.  Wimp.  Maybe he’s short hydroxychloroquine. 

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

#FakeNews 3th thing

Yup.  This is why he’s on the Fake News List and the Hoax List, among other lists. 

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is it he fights for? 

Supreme Court nominees, China, BLM. 

Just a few but the that circus of allegations against Kavanaugh would have had another Republican President withdraw the Nomination. What candidate from either party has openly pushed back against China in the last, I don't know my lifetime ?

All the BLM and Antifa crap, most would have just capitulated to it. I know you disagree with the Conservative point of view on most of this but Republicans would have tucked their tails and run on most if not all of it. Save for maybe Cruz who I supported last time. My hope is that some Republicans learn from Trump what their voters do and don't want.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dub said:

Supreme Court nominees, China, BLM. 

Just a few but the that circus of allegations against Kavanaugh would have had another Republican President withdraw the Nomination. What candidate from either party has openly pushed back against China in the last, I don't know my lifetime ?

All the BLM and Antifa crap, most would have just capitulated to it. I know you disagree with the Conservative point of view on most of this but Republicans would have tucked their tails and run on most if not all of it. Save for maybe Cruz who I supported last time. My hope is that some Republicans learn from Trump what their voters do and don't want.

Are you hoping Obamacare gets destroyed in the court? 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now post all the crap you right wing nut jobs post about liberals every day.

And how many Americans are dead because of Trumps incompetence?

Good luck 

Since we are down the road a bit and supposedly more knowledgeable, why don't you state your policy that would have led to no one dying.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you hoping Obamacare gets destroyed in the court? 

Destroyed, idk. Maybe some commonsense solutions decided by both parties instead of what we got from the Dems w/obamacare. Legislation like that had no business being one-sided the way it was. The Court shouldn't be making laws !

If they find something unconstitutional with said law then by all means Destory it. If that's what you're asking ?

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I doubt he enjoyed all the right wing judges Trump nominated (bragadociously) to the lower courts.

I haven't followed every appointment made to the courts Zebra, my may concern is whether a judge decides they make the laws or whether they believe in following the Constitution as close as possible to how it was written. Originalists, Scalia 

and Thomas. Big fan of those Two

• Like (+1) 2