Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

9 hours ago, Doc said:

I don't think anyone was taking it prophylactically.  But they'll be taking it now.  With zinc, and maybe azithromycin.

I wonder what people would think if he took Ivermectin instead,  supposedly a slight upgrade to hydroxycloroquine.

Just now, Gary M said:

Still saved millions by shutting down travel from ChIna

Did you know the word "gullible" is not even in the dictionary? 

8 minutes ago, Gary M said:

My talking horse disagrees

Buy!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, meazza said:

I think your brother in law should put that in the prospectus so his clients could see how bad of an asset manager he is.

Well - He has 3 mansions - and was shopping for crewed yachts this year ...and is managing director of his firm...sooooo.......

6 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Still saved millions by shutting down travel from ChIna

I cannot believe the amount of people who are not furious with China over unleashing COVID-19 on an unsuspecting world. Their lack of transparency made things even worse.  China has much to answer for, the question is will they be held accountable?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot believe the amount of people who are not furious with China over unleashing COVID-19 on an unsuspecting world. Their lack of transparency made things even worse.  China has much to answer for, the question is will they be held accountable?

On this we can agree.

China was slow to admit the magnitude of the issue and critical weeks were lost.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Doubt it. Trump loves Xi.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. CONFIRMED: The President is symptomatic.

2. KNOWN: The President is obese.

3. KNOWN: The President suffers from metabolic syndrome and a not-uncommon form of heart disease in elderly men.

You have to take all that into account.

1. Proof?

3. Proof?

5. You suffer from TDS.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

China has already bought off most of the big U.S. tech firms so will they be held accountable?  No.  If you post on Twitter or Facebook or other social media platforms that the virus was bio-engineered in the Wuhan lab and intentionally released to the rest of the world your account will be disabled and the tweet removed.  Removed by "fact checkers", who have correct and accurate firsthand knowledge of the lab's operations, procedures, and activities along with direct access to CCP strategic decision makers.  I jest here because they know absolutely nothing firsthand.  So how can the check facts without facts?

They've even censored postings and papers from Chinese scientists with direct knowledge of the lab and the governments bio-weapons programs some of which have disappeared or died from the virus.   Many scientists have concluded its impossible for any natural mutation of coronavirus to acquire HIV and "splice" itself into the host virus.  This can only be produced in a laboratory setting.  The fingerprints of human intervention are all over the genetic code and structure of the virus.  Anyone that talks about this openly is immediately dismissed by the lapdog media as spreading conspiracies.   

But truth, which matters not, is these fact checkers and media mouthpieces don't know squat about anything.  All that matters is protecting the narrative of their sponsors and funders.    

Fact checking logic is as follows. <Your view>  NE <official narrative> = <incorrect/fake>.  Result = censorship.  We're entering an era where the truth is the biggest threat to control and censorship is the major weapon to suppressing any free speech, critical thinking and expression of views conflicting with the official view.  

• Like (+1) 4

Reckless, he just doesn't give a crap about other people 

After White House officials learned of Hicks’s symptoms, Trump and his entourage flew Thursday to New Jersey, where he attended a fundraiser at his golf club in Bedminster and delivered a speech. Trump was in close contact with dozens of other people, including campaign supporters, at a roundtable event.
The president did not wear a mask Thursday, including at the events at his golf course and on the plane, officials said. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Reckless, he just doesn't give a crap about other people 

I hope everyone, from the President and First Lady and Hope Hicks down to the staffers and security detail, come out of this fine.

It was reckless and irresponsible of the President to travel to and attend this fundraiser.

Those two thoughts are not mutually exclusive. 

They both need to be stated.

• Like (+1) 2