Idk if it’s been announced but the jets will not fire Adam Gase 🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, SoTier said:

My reference was to being "lucky" was about the original hiring of Beane as GM in 2017 after Whaley was fired.   Beane's resume didn't really suggest that he'd be as astute at team building as he's been.   His background as assistant GM in Carolina was mostly involving personnel and logistics, yet he and the people who answer to him have proven to have good eyes for talent.  That suggests that Beane's real strength is finding good people -- like scouts, coaches, etc -- and letting them do their thing but it wouldn't necessarily be a talent that would necessarily stand out from the experience he'd had before he became the Bills GM.

I would say that capacity to identify and hire good people and let them do what they do well is a particularly high quality skill set that one wants in a GM or in fact anyone running any multifaceted operation, it shows that Beane knows what needs to be accomplished, and those results speak for themselves. From the little I have read, Beane seems to have been considered a high quality football operations mind league wide prior to being hired by Pegula. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

If the jets fans are lucky, they’ll keep gase, go 0-16 and draft Lawrence....then fire the entire FO and coaching staff and hire Daboll.  

But it’s the Jets! They might take a TE from Iowa #1 overall, right? Out smart everybody else!!! 

I don’t want to make too much fun of them, lest I be seen as the Jinx Master........it’s our turn to reign again! 

It’s funny how Daboll got so much grief from Bills fans, and now that Josh has (apparently) made a leap forward, he’s seen as a hot HC candidate. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know why the Chiefs' OC is so hot doesn't Andy Reid run that offense?

Because he knows how to run that offense better than anyone else available.  He’s been next to Andy for 8 years running.  Just because he hasn’t called the plays doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be an effective play caller.  He could be excellent for all we know

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You are acting like they would choose the right GM and HC next time... They haven't proven to be able to do that.

We’re talking about the future.....no one has any idea what may happen.  I threw out some speculation.  You’re acting like I’m talking in certainty.  It’s speculative blabbering.  

We (the Bills) weren’t able to hire a good hc and GM.....until we did.  You act as if there’s zero chance they hire a good GM.  

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So they forced their best player (Bechton) and their so-called franchise QB to play through shoulder injuries on the same night? It’s like a “how not to run a football team” for dummies guide.

I mean, it was basically their Super Bowl...

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

McCaffee deadpans about Tannehill in Miami: "Tannehill was an all-pro when he played for Adam Gase in Miami" "played his best football when he was in Miami"

He says some of the dumbest things... I don’t think he’s dishonest, I think he’s just dumb.

He said the other day that Allen owes some of his success to our great running game... this b.