Lazard out. Packers want Kumerow back?

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Maybe they should activate foster. He’s still there right? 
Id actually like to see him out there with Rodgers and adams. 

Rodgers will make him look like an All Pro because Rodgers and we’ll never hear the end of it here smh

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LeviF91 said:

Rodgers will make him look like an All Pro because Rodgers and we’ll never hear the end of it here smh

Hey the kid looked like an all pro for half a season here. The way Allen is playing and our current weapons he’d run those streaks like a champ this season too. 

• Like (+1) 2

If GB wants Kumerow, I'd be all for him going somewhere that he has a shot to play.

Foster could actually be a nice fit there if they activate him. Lazard had a real nice game last week, but got caught from behind twice. Foster's speed with Rodgers.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Should have kept Foster.  Now that Josh's deep ball i back...

Josh's deep ball wasn't really gone. Foster just couldn't track it. Reminded me of the Desean Hamilton in the Denver game tonight. Wide open, all alone and he can't get to it. Announcer says it was an overthrown then the commentator says its on Hamiltion for not tracking it and getting his arms out. All I could think of was Foster doing that same thing and everyone saying Josh wasn't accurate. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

Josh's deep ball wasn't really gone. Foster just couldn't track it. Reminded me of the Desean Hamilton in the Denver game tonight. Wide open, all alone and he can't get to it. Announcer says it was an overthrown then the commentator says its on Hamiltion for not tracking it and getting his arms out. All I could think of was Foster doing that same thing and everyone saying Josh wasn't accurate. 

No, Foster would get open last year and Josh would miss him.  Happened several times.

(and I went to erase my post so that I could correct the "i" to an "is" and that's why it's gone)

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Our offense misses him immensely. 

Way to miss the point.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

That football was coming pretty fast it could hurt somebody.

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They liked Hodgins and Duke over him for whatever reason.  His reduced role last season was bizarre.

Hodgins and Duke I can see.  Not so much Kumerow.  And for some reason he ended-up in the doghouse.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Our offense misses him immensely. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

No, Foster would get open last year and Josh would miss him.  Happened several times.

Way to miss the point.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Are you saying we should've kept him on the practice squad?  I agree with you that it was Josh and not Foster that was the problem.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, PS.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

They liked Hodgins and Duke over him for whatever reason.  His reduced role last season was bizarre.

Is this an AMA thing between you two?

• Haha (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, PS.

I'm not going to get worked up about who we keep on our practice squad.

In my opinion Foster had a couple years to show that he could step up and he didn't. So the Bills moved on. I think it was best for both parties. Foster gets a new shot with a new team and the Bills get to evaluate a different player with a different skill set.