Cam Lewis waived

BillsMafi$

32 minutes ago, H2o said:

Now we can only hope for the Carolina version...

Fingers Crossed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He was solid in his first three years in Washington from 2016 to 2018. He was an effective corner but he was considered a disappointment in those years not because he was bad but because he was signed to be a top tier corner (as he was an All-Pro in 2015.) Granted he was a disaster in 2019 for the Skins. But If he can just be an effective corner like he was those first three years in Washington that will be a plus. 

10 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

He was solid in his first three years in Washington from 2016 to 2018. He was an effective corner but he was considered a disappointment in those years not because he was bad but because he was signed to be a top tier corner (as he was an All-Pro in 2015.) Granted he was a disaster in 2019 for the Skins. But If he can just be an effective corner like he was those first three years in Washington that will be a plus. 

If he can stay healthy and maintain the average level he was at from 2016-2018, it would be a huge boost.  They can line him up on the outside or at slot CB.   I do worry about his health/age but As long as he can stay healthy, I think he’ll be better than some are predicting

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Unless someone claims him.... you know, like the Titans....

I hope not.  It sounds like the Bills would to keep him around