Bills Playoffs or Not?

boater

Bills Playoffs or Not?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Inspired by the "are the Bills 9-7 question" I ask it with broader choices:

• They make the playoffs, playing at least one home playoff game.
    • They just get into playoffs (no home playoff game)
    • They miss the playoffs

4 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

It's amazing to me how the "experts" didn't know just how bad this roster was in 2018. Possibly one of the worst O-lines and WR corps I might have ever seen.

They still can't understand how much that would impact a raw, rookie QB.

IIRC, Beane ate ca. 50+ million in dead cap $$  that year all at once, in order to set the table for our buffet of roster riches that we presently enjoy 😋. How McD conjured 6 wins from that sorry lot is still a mystery—but I know Josh helped them win 5 of those 6, ending that year on a high note with 5 total TD’s against guess who—the Fins...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

It's amazing to me how the "experts" didn't know just how bad this roster was in 2018. Possibly one of the worst O-lines and WR corps I might have ever seen.

They still can't understand how much that would impact a raw, rookie QB.

As I recall, we had the lowest active cap spending in the league that year.  Few pricey contracts because there was little talent.  Full rebuilding mode.  

We're spending much more this year because we have much better players.

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

We have good (or better) starters across the board.  We're a little thin regarding depth at some positions.  If we get a string of injuries at the same position, or if Allen gets hurt, I don't think it's possible we make the playoffs.  Of course that's true for almost all the teams.  My point is, anything can happen.

Edited by Utah John
more