Bills Playoffs or Not?

boater

Bills Playoffs or Not?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Inspired by the "are the Bills 9-7 question" I ask it with broader choices:

• They make the playoffs, playing at least one home playoff game.
    • They just get into playoffs (no home playoff game)
    • They miss the playoffs

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/billbarnwell100120/are-bears-legit-steelers-keep-rating-nfl-seven-undefeated-teams-2020#buf

Buffalo Bills

Preseason playoff chances: 61.3%
Current playoff chances: 81.3%

The Seahawks have raised their ceiling on offense by letting Russ cook. (We're out of that section now!) The Bills, surprisingly, have done the same by letting Josh cook. Bills fans who expected Josh Allen to come good after struggling earlier in his career have every right to crow about what they've seen through three weeks. After taking a step forward in 2019 and improving his decision-making, he has taken an enormous stride this season. In 2018, Allen was a hindrance to the Bills' chances of winning. In 2019, he was good enough to stay out of the way. In 2020, he is driving Buffalo's success. This team would not be 3-0 without Allen playing as well as he has.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For the first time since the Kelly Era, we legit have the fire power to put the SB road through Buffalo.
   One game at a time, luck and D improvements and it is ours if we can take it.

Beat KC, Steelers, Titans and Pats and we should have the opportunity to be in the drivers seat.

Daunting task?

Not for a Championship Caliber team!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, H2o said:

It's amazing to me how the "experts" didn't know just how bad this roster was in 2018. Possibly one of the worst O-lines and WR corps I might have ever seen.

They still can't understand how much that would impact a raw, rookie QB.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Real McNasty said:

It's amazing to me how the "experts" didn't know just how bad this roster was in 2018. Possibly one of the worst O-lines and WR corps I might have ever seen.

They still can't understand how much that would impact a raw, rookie QB.

You obviously haven’t read any posts by the Rosen apologists. They point to the Cardinals o-line in nanoseconds. 

• Like (+1) 1