Folding Tables for Sale.....North Tonawanda

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

A bit of a Chicago twinge to it, but still acceptable.

Other than his horrendous pronunciation of "Buffalo" not bad. As you say, the Chicago really comes through, though.

I once considered buying a bunch of tables in bulk and re-selling them outside the stadium. Two problems, one, in order to get my price down low enough to make any profit compared to what someone would pay in a store, I'd have to buy a truck load. Two, where to set up for a sale. Not something the Bills or many lots would want to have me there, encouraging that behavior. 

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The market must be hurting 

Indeed. But one thing about folding tables: They don't go bad. So next year's inventory should be good to go.

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Indeed. But one thing about folding tables: They don't go bad. So next year's inventory should be good to go.

What? You don't go out and get a new table each year? Just wait till you see the new features of the 2021 white plastic folding tables!!!! 

52 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

What? You don't go out and get a new table each year? Just wait till you see the new features of the 2021 white plastic folding tables!!!! 

I imagine many Bills Mafia members go through several tables, each year. Somehow I don't think it has anything to do with the new features.  🤣

9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I once considered buying a bunch of tables in bulk and re-selling them outside the stadium. Two problems, one, in order to get my price down low enough to make any profit compared to what someone would pay in a store, I'd have to buy a truck load. Two, where to set up for a sale. Not something the Bills or many lots would want to have me there, encouraging that behavior. 

Honestly you could probably buy them at retail price and mark them up by 25% and still sell out. People will pay for the convenience.

Love the National props to my hometown North Tonawanda!

’Cheer, Cheer for old NT High! You bring the whiskey, I’ll bring the rye!

Send those freshmen out for gin and don’t let a sober sophomore in!

DA DA DA”

<sung to Notre Dame fight song>

• Like (+1) 1

Lived out of town for over 20 years. Saw the COPS episodes where they were in  Buffalo. Everybody had a polish accent. Black or white, didn't matter.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1