Ed Oliver knee injury

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I thought that was against Miami that he did that?  

Yes it was. He had the injury last week and played through it. But he was at least limited in practice by Thursday. interesting that we got the update from rapsheet. I feel like he’s trending toward not playing. Concerning he had to get the MRI but “good” result 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes it was. He had the injury last week and played through it. But he was at least limited in practice by Thursday 

Thought so.  Probably keeping him limited/out of practice to let it heal up.

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes it was. He had the injury last week and played through it. But he was at least limited in practice by Thursday. interesting that we got the update from rapsheet. I feel like he’s trending toward not playing 

Yep, if it’s not improving he will need to sit out for a week to get right. Looked like probably a hyperextension. 

Little doubt he will play. Maybe limited snap count but they use heavy rotation anyway.

This defense is going to Vegas determined to dominate and reestablish themselves in the top tier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, scribo said:

Little doubt he will play. Maybe limited snap count but they use heavy rotation anyway.

This defense is going to Vegas determined to dominate and reestablish themselves in the top tier.

We certainly need him, our DL doesn’t matchup well against huge OLs with power run game 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He needs some leg whipping leasons from Conrad Dobler...

Blast from the past! I looked him up and he’s in bad shape: nine knee replacements, needs another and is hard pressed for cash. Completely disabled now. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Blast from the past! I looked him up and he’s in bad shape: nine knee replacements, needs another and is hard pressed for cash. Completely disabled now. 

He was a total POS as a player, too. The kind of guy you wanted playing for you and not against you.

• Like (+1) 2