Dan Le Batard FINALLY Eats Crow on Josh Allen

mykidsdad

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to LeBatard for the shoutout referencing Josh's country strong facemask penalty where he broke the would-be tackles of 3 Rams who had him in their grasp, including Donald. Gimme that facemask penalty on my QB all day--guaranteed that makes the opposing DL even less enthusiastic about rushing him, lolz. I mean, outside of Kelly, who have we ever had at QB who actually fights back? :)     

So we can cross of Trent Edwards from the tough guy list?

Yet Bomani Jones refuses to apologize for what he has said about Josh Allen. When a sports writer cannot admit when he/she is wrong, they lose credibility. Credibility is crucial for any writer. I view Bomani Jones much differently now. He let's his biases cloud his reporting. I won't read any of his work any longer.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to LeBatard for the shoutout referencing Josh's country strong facemask penalty where he broke the would-be tackles of 3 Rams who had him in their grasp, including Donald. Gimme that facemask penalty on my QB all day--guaranteed that makes the opposing DL even less enthusiastic about rushing him, lolz. I mean, outside of Kelly, who have we ever had at QB who actually fights back? :)     

Fitzpatrick did it many times including block defense linemen.

9 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Dan LeBatard does the best sports radio show. Those guys make me laugh every day.

Amazed at the hate here for almost every media outlet, sports show and articles written.

The national media is not Bills 24/7.  The fact Lebatard has gone out of his way to talk Buffalo & goad on Bomani & Dominique (and those on his radio show) should be considered a positive and appreciated.

The only one it seems applauded here is Adam Schein, who is a third teir personality at best (but he does like the Bills😜). 

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Amazed at the hate here for almost every media outlet, sports show and articles written.

The national media is not Bills 24/7.  The fact Lebatard has gone out of his way to talk Buffalo & goad on Bomani & Dominique (and those on his radio show) should be considered a positive and appreciated.

The only one it seems applauded here is Adam Schein, who is a third teir personality at best (but he does like the Bills😜). 

We hate everyone. Kyle Brandt used to be a good guy. Then he put us on upset alert this week and so I messaged him non stop abuse on Twitter. That'll teach him.

We hate people who say bad things about the Bills, we hate people who say good things about the Bills for not saying enough of them and we especially hate people who say nothing about the Bills.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

36 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We hate everyone. Kyle Brandt used to be a good guy. Then he put us on upset alert this week and so I messaged him non stop abuse on Twitter. That'll teach him.

We hate people who say bad things about the Bills, we hate people who say good things about the Bills for not saying enough of them and we especially hate people who say nothing about the Bills.

Sorry. Bomani is pure garbage. Mock the fans here all you like.... I just listened to his podcast because it was in the Bills related content on ESPN. The man claims he's watched every bills game this year and then 2 minutes later claims he's still the exact same qb and that he "Has no clue what he's doing out there".... he then goes on to accuse the whole fan base of being racist by saying its our fan base just trying to prop up a white qb because the top ones in the game right now are all black and references how hard a time we gave taylor...... Bomani HOT GARBAGE.... and honestly, after the that accusation he's lesser than garbage to me. He literally just attributed the Allen hype to the fact that White fans want a white qb to be up near the top of the list...

You like Allen? Well dont mind the 12 total td and historic pace he's on. he just sucks and and if you're buying into the hype you're just blinded by race and not happy about plethora of good black qb's. Seems legit.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

21 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Sorry. Bomani is pure garbage. Mock the fans here all you like.... I just listened to his podcast because it was in the Bills related content on ESPN. The man claims he's watched every bills game this year and then 2 minutes later claims he's still the exact same qb and that he "Has no clue what he's doing out there".... he then goes on to accuse the whole fan base of being racist by saying its our fan base just trying to prop up a white qb because the top ones in the game right now are all black and references how hard a time we gave taylor...... Bomani HOT GARBAGE.... and honestly, after the that accusation he's lesser than garbage to me. He literally just attributed the Allen hype to the fact that White fans want a white qb to be up near the top of the list...

You like Allen? Well dont mind the 12 total td and historic pace he's on. he just sucks and and if you're buying into the hype you're just blinded by race and not happy about plethora of good black qb's. Seems legit.

I have no idea who Bomani is. But all this forum has been for the past 2 weeks is a series of posts about how much we hate pretty much everyone. We are good now. We are actually good. Fans need to really stop giving a rat's behind about what people on the radio say or people on the tv say. You don't need them to feel good about the team. There is plenty to feel good about on the field. The Bills are 3-0, their Quarterback is playing at an outstanding level and we have post after post whining about whether Josh or the Bills are "getting enough respect."

Who cares? Let's talk about football not media nonsense. Take the chips of your shoulders folks. You don't need them any more. The Bills are good.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have no idea who Bomani is. But all this forum has been for the past 2 weeks is a series of posts about how much we hate pretty much everyone. We are good now. We are actually good. Fans need to really stop giving a rat's behind about what people on the radio say or people on the tv say. You don't need them to feel good about the team. There is plenty to feel good about on the field. The Bills are 3-0, their Quarterback is playing at an outstanding level and we have post after post whining about whether Josh or the Bills are "getting enough respect."

Who cares? Let's talk about football not media nonsense. Take the chips of your shoulders folks. You don't need them any more. The Bills are good.

Bravo!  I wonder if it is nothing more than a reason to start a thread(look at me post), and not really a dislike for the media at all. 

Edited by Back the Blue

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

As long as Allen throws 300+ EACH & EVERY GAME I'm good.....  

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I will assume you're being facetious, but that and/or the upset might explain why he left Josh off of "Angry Runs" this week.

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I listened to this Bomani guy earlier this week and you're right.  If doing what he's done the first 3 games and being named AFC player of the month is "not knowing what you're doing," you're a moron.  Making it racial just makes him an even bigger idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Who cares?  I know it’s hard to believe but Allen wasn’t that great last year and the offense was the weak point of the team.  This year, it’s the strength and people are correctly praising him.

and I totally believe it’s legit but doing victory laps after 3 games seems a little early.  I swear we have been down this road so many times. I think Allen is different but it’s a long season. 

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And I still blame McD & Daboll for 2017-19.  

Josh has improved as has the players around him, the coaching & game plan.

I think you mean 2018-2019. I don't blame McDermott or Daboll. If I blame anyone I blame Brandon Beane who in his own words did a "terrible job" of putting an offense around Allen as a rookie and then it was better but still in his own words "not good enough" in 2019. In fact I know it isn't a popular view but I think Daboll has done a hell of a job developing Josh Allen. It might even have cost us a win or two in 2019 but the has prioritised developing Josh. He hasn't created gameplans to hide him for the most part they have treated Josh like a Quarterback they trust from day 1. Sometimes that overwhelmed him a bit early on but there is no room in the NFL of 2020 for hiding Quarterbacks. You just get found out too quickly. Chicago thought they could do it with Trubisky and teams went away and watched one year of film and went "yep, we know what you are doing, well we are gonna ignore your smoke and mirrors and make Trubisky beat us." And he just fell apart. It might have led to some of the "erratic" play of Allen's first two years and maybe didn't help the narrative that followed him coming out, but for his long term development it was absolutely the right thing to do.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I listened to this Bomani guy earlier this week and you're right.  If doing what he's done the first 3 games and being named AFC player of the month is "not knowing what you're doing," you're a moron.  Making it racial just makes him an even bigger idiot.

Bomani's the worst.

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Bomani's the worst.

the dude legit accused our whole fanbase, or anyone thats white, of just hyping him because we dont like that theirs a good young group of black qb's on the come up.

he's complete trash.... as are most people that paint with broad racist strokes.