Dan Le Batard FINALLY Eats Crow on Josh Allen

mykidsdad

7 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

seems unduly cruel to the crow population

Don't crows eat batard?  Not the other way around?

batard
/bəˈtärd/

noun

1. a short loaf of French bread having an oval or oblong shape.
    "I picked up a rustic batard from my favorite grocer"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Kudos to LeBatard for the shoutout referencing Josh's country strong facemask penalty where he broke the would-be tackles of 3 Rams who had him in their grasp, including Donald. Gimme that facemask penalty on my QB all day--guaranteed that makes the opposing DL even less enthusiastic about rushing him, lolz. I mean, outside of Kelly, who have we ever had at QB who actually fights back? :)     

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 5

Nobody cares what Flounder thinks.  

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WELL played!

9 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Don't crows eat batard?  Not the other way around?

batard
/bəˈtärd/

noun

1. a short loaf of French bread having an oval or oblong shape.
    "I picked up a rustic batard from my favorite grocer"

Available at your local Wegman's store.

I dont mind LeBatard. As Ive said previously, it used to be awesome to read his column in the Miami Herald on Monday after a Dolphins loss to the Bills in the 90s-00s. None of us here could burn the Phins as thoroughly as Dan. 😆

Good on him for coming around on Josh.

13 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to LeBatard for the shoutout referencing Josh's country strong facemask penalty where he broke the would-be tackles of 3 Rams who had him in their grasp, including Donald. Gimme that facemask penalty on my QB all day--guaranteed that makes the opposing DL even less enthusiastic about rushing him, lolz. I mean, outside of Kelly, who have we ever had at QB who actually fights back? :)     

Kyle Orton?

Oh wait, he did the opposite!!! 🤢

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Nope, don't want that penalty.  I don't want Josh's throwing hand anywhere near something that could shred it.  Hard pass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I am still a fan of the show. It’s been a struggle. Pre-pandemic, it was a relatively fresh format that’s basically Dan Patrick talking to the Danettes for the whole show getting side tracked within a pop culture theme more than sports per se.

LeBatard got notoriety being a controversial snarky sports journalist specializing in race. So at any time when the race topic can be sniffed out of any situation and especially when the pandemic took away sports, his natural default is to go slide back into that role. It can be suffered through but the payoff isn’t always worth it. I only listen on podcast so i can fwd past his flashbacks. Not even because i disagree but because he’s not adding anything unique but almost virtue signaling/shaming. Still the format works and is usually funny.

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I like him & his shows.  It's irreverent and fun.  Yep he made fun uf Josh & I disagreed with him, but he has admitted he was wrong. 

Good on him.

People here that don't listen all the time "You don't get the show" LOL.  Glad he's come over the good side

24 minutes ago, BuffalOhio said:

Nope, don't want that penalty.  I don't want Josh's throwing hand anywhere near something that could shred it.  Hard pass.

I was being somewhat facetious--of course I don't want Josh's hand or any other parts injured by "wrastling" defensive linemen all day. But I was more liking his spirit and never say die approach to every play. If that results in dishing it out every so often, it puts the league on notice, imho.