Who do you want Bills to draft with our first round pick next year?

Rigotz

It seems like almost every year around this time we're at least 1% thinking about the draft. This year, I don't have a clue and couldn't care less.

If you want to talk about the draft, feel free to do so here!

Go Bills. 🍻

Edited by Rigotz

I don’t look at it as a stupid question and you should ALWAYS be thinking about the draft. The goal is to keep the window open. In order to do that you need to continue to draft well and replace more expensive vets. I think that they could use a young, athletic edge rusher. Maybe Jayson Oweh, Carlos Basham or Quincy Roche? I’d also consider Kyle Pitts as I think he’s the future of the NFL at the TE position. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 10

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Assuming we'll be picking pretty late in the round, and all the top tier DEs and DBs go early...

Do you go 2nd tier DE/DB, or 1st tier TE/OG?

The easy answer is: Whoever Beane feels is BPA, regardless of position.

I don't think we need a OG... Cody Ford looks like he's going to be a good one at that position, we have Spain under contract and it seems like the FO likes Feliciano and may bring him back.  

I'd go BPA RT, EDGE or CB (or Kyle Pitts if he's there)

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don't think we need a OG... Cody Ford looks like he's going to be a good one at that position, we have Spain under contract and it seems like the FO likes Feliciano and may bring him back.  

I'd go BPA RT, EDGE or CB (or Kyle Pitts if he's there)

We'd definitely need to re-sign Feliciano and D Williams.

• Like (+1) 1

Guard, CB, S, or DT are going to be areas of need based on the contracts they have expiring in the next two years.  You can't resign everyone, and depending on who shines this season they may want to groom their replacement (Like what they are doing with AJ this year)

In this order first 3 Rds: Edge, OLB, CB. 

Bills need pressure from their front 4 and have only been getting good pressure on the blitz. So I see Edge as a priority.

As stated by Dr D, especially if Milano doesn't re-sign and even if he does, I also see LB as a need.

You can never have enough CBs and Beane seems to be able to find good ones.

Edited by Tony P