Are we still a 9-7 team?

I have faith the Bills will be 8-3 or 7-4 by week 12.

I see the team getting thier act together, the defense will tighten up. Now that the hype train is over, Bills can go back to being bottom beaters with a win or 2 over a couple good teams.

Edited by BBills88
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

We aren’t getting swept by the Pats? Have you seen any game Bill Belichick has coached or any game Sean McDermott has coached. I thought we wouls have a chance of winning one against them this year if the talent gap was wide enough, but that doesn’t look like the case. There is no way in hell Belichick doesn’t shred what we call a defense

Putting the Pats offense in the same category as the Chiefs is completely disrespecting the Chiefs.  Did you see the Pats last game? 

3 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Putting the Pats offense in the same category as the Chiefs is completely disrespecting the Chiefs.  Did you see the Pats last game? 

I'm so glad that the Pats* play the 9ers in the later time slot Sunday.  It will be a great game to watch.

That game is HUGE for the Pats* and they just may drop it in the L column.

• Like (+1) 1

we've seen the ups and we've seen the downs, so to me it comes to the next 4 games.  how we bounce back form these two horrible rescheduled games going into our bye is the story.

2-2, with the afc east games being must wins in that case, we are alive but fighting miami for the division.

3-1 and we are solid, would be lame if one of those losses was vs NE, but we'd still be in decent shape.  i can't fathom us losing to the jets and then winning the next three tbh

4-0 and we are ripping it up with the ship righted.  8-2 into the bye puts us comfortably in the running for #1 seed.

My expectation is we win the next two games, and have a good shot at the cards game.  if for some reason the D turns into what it was last year and our O catches fire i suppose we could beat the hawks, but i doubt it.

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I mean, our gameplan wont be but every coach in the league has watched the Bills run D collapse before our eyes and they're going to run the ball.  we can stack 8 in the box, hell we could put 14 in the box but i dont think there are 14 plays on this team that can stop a determined running attack, and that secret is out.

Maybe the key is to try to score points rather than 'play a close game' open it up on O, let Josh be Josh and stop with the slow developing runs with singletary.  they arent working, and moss isnt an NFL RB yet

And we are fine with that.

In a passing league where plenty of offenses are putting up 30, 40+ points every game, we will HAPPILY let teams do nothing but run the ball, and hold them to 20-something points just like we did against the high-octane Super Bowl champs.

The problem wasnt the gameplan last night, it was Offensive execution. We held the Chiefs to 26 points, but failed to score 27 or more.

I dont necessarily love it. It is Jauron ball. Keep the score close and hope to pull it out. It leads to "playing not to lose" instead of playing to win. But we've been aggressive otherwise this season, whereas it was Jauron's ONLY plan EVERY game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

I actually think it's the last game of the year.  Miami will be ahead of pats. 

Bills should be in position to rest starters by then, but now with how bad this team has been I guess people are now lowering expectations by a lot... I hope this doesn't turn into "Hope we can get a WC spot"

Unfortunately, yes I think thats what we are.

The hot start by the iffense had me thinking maybe this was a 12-13 win team, but I think it was a little fools gold.

Josh Allen has looked like a very nervous & indecisive QB these last 2 weeks, very similar to how he looked vs. Houston.in the playoffs.  I really think he has a serious case.of the yips.  In these big games, especially when teams play zone and blitz he looks lost.  Hopefully he figures it out, but color me very nervous right now