Josh Allen AFC Player of the Month!

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

That's some good company!

I’ll say! Biscuit won it in his 8 game rookie season? WOW!😲

He Really did take the League by storm! Best Halloween ever!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

“The award is inaccurate, like Josh, because it doesn’t account for his performance 9/1-9/12 when there were no games, which negates its significance compared to other monthly awards and simply isn’t valid”

—PFF, probably 

You’re probably right..🤬

I had a dream last night that I was hanging with Josh and he said he was soon going to sign his contract for $50m. I said that you’re not going to give a hometown discount to keep great players around you? Say, $10m per year?

He just stared at me.

Then I woke up to pee because that’s what you do at my age. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I’ll say! Biscuit won it in his 8 game rookie season? WOW!😲

He Really did take the League by storm! Best Halloween ever!

You don't think Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Steve Christie, Micah Hyde or Jordan Poyer are "Good Company" ?

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Brian Moorman 2002, 2006. :doh:

I mean, happy for the guy and all, but what all went wrong to have him be the man for a whole month in 02, & 06??

I still remember the picture they sent out with seasons of him punting out of their own end zone.

https://deadspin.com/bills-entice-potential-ticket-buyers-with-punt-from-ow-5496097

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I had a dream last night that I was hanging with Josh and he said he was soon going to sign his contract for $50m. I said that you’re not going to give a hometown discount to keep great players around you? Say, $10m per year?

He just stared at me.

Then I woke up to pee because that’s what you do at my age. 

If he gets $50MM per year, that is approx $5MM more than the electric Mr. Patrick Mahomes is getting, and so for Josh to command such a premium would mean that he got us a Superbowl victory!  Lets hope!

Sorry about the pee. I get up like 3x per week now to pee.  I'm 38.  Boo.

Edited by saundena

5 minutes ago, saundena said:

If he gets $50MM per year, that is approx $5MM more than the electric Mr. Patrick Mahomes is getting, and so for Josh to command such a premium would mean that he got us a Superbowl victory!  Lets hope!

Sorry about the pee. I get up like 3x per week now to pee.  I'm 38.  Boo.

38? Ha! What I’d do to be 38!!!! 😃 

Hate to say it but it doesn’t get better from there! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

38? Ha! What I’d do to be 38!!!! 😃 

Hate to say it but it doesn’t get better from there! 

I know.  My dad always tells me how scary it gets as you get older, how fast the years go and he's right.  Whats worse, we all lost a year of our lives in 2020.  Thanks Covid!

• Awesome! (+1) 1