Fan allowance at Bills Stadium to be revisited - Cuomo will visit and meet with Bills brass

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please keep discussion in this thread narrowly focused on football and directly football-relevant issues.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 (or political) discussion in our main discussion areas. We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19, and political issues.

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Instead of open concessions could they do order-by-phone delivered to your seat? Frankly they could just do away with concessions as far as I'm concerned, or just have a few hawkers.

In the clubs they offer in seat service. Wouldn't be too hard to expand it to the entire stadium with a reduced crowd size. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, eball said:

Because those are common real estate terms when describing access to and from property. 

They are terms anyone with an 8th grade education (or better) should know. Also using a dictionary or google, comes in handy when you encounter a word unfamiliar to you. 

13 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Until they can sell tickets I don’t know about being able to transfer.  Since they went to all digital though, there should be some kind of record of who the tickets went to, even if it’s not the original buyer.  

From what I've seen with other teams allowing fans, there is no ability to transfer your ticket. But this was very early on, so there could be changes.

• Simon locked this topic