Diggs interview today

Hebert19

7 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Wonder what the “shoulda kept the pick” cats are doing nowadays 🤔

Some cats overvalue picks.  How many 1st round picks never become NFL stars?

Diggs was a legit star.  Proven at the NFL level.  It was a great trade as we all know now.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

Some cats overvalue picks.  How many 1st round picks never become NFL stars?

Diggs was a legit star.  Proven at the NFL level.  It was a great trade as we all know now.  

Any logical person knew it was a great trade the moment it was made. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Real McNasty said:

I don't think I recall anyone here not liking the trade?

There's a group here that may or may not be actual Bills fans that just sh*t all over any move the Bills make. Regardless if it is good or bad. 

Also, there were people complaining because of the price Arizona paid for Hopkins. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's a group here that may or may not be actual Bills fans that just sh*t all over any move the Bills make. Regardless if it is good or bad. 

Also, there were people complaining because of the price Arizona paid for Hopkins. 

Well, AZ straight fleeced the Texans and at this pace will be the end of good ole B.O.B.. 

We could have drafted 3 WR's, 3years in a row with the first rd pick and they might not ever be on Diggs level. Still love the trade and the rewards are paying dividends for us. 

My biggest concern/worry with him was his attitude. I figured McD and Beane would right that ship though. Diggs seems like a great team player and genuinely likes it here already,

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

A few people were concerned that he'd have a bad attitude, thinking that was the reason the Vikes traded him. I wasn't one of those people, but I remember the posts about it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

A few people were concerned that he'd have a bad attitude, thinking that was the reason the Vikes traded him. I wasn't one of those people, but I remember the posts about it.

I was one somewhat concerned but thought it was a fantastic trade based off true #1 talent alone. 

I'm really happy to see Diggs loving the team and process. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

The issue was it happened right after Hopkins got traded for a bag of rocks. Which obviously made it look bad in comparison.

We all know now what we gave up was well worth it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1