Any chatter about a new stadium?

vanhalen26

I hope it doesn’t happen, I like our stadium and I like where it is - but there were rumors of a pending consultants report and forthcoming plan to stay or go.  

I wonder how the current year might impact the long term plan and if any fan update might be coming soon.  

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The state is broke because of a Governor I can't mention (politics)& a disease  that can't be discussed on this board. 

So no, there is no new chatter..:flirt:

Yet you bring it up anyway...

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, gordong said:

CNN has an article about this is our new normal... if that's true there will be no new stadiums, ever. 

Yeah, I don't think I would throw any weight behind that one. 

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Is Dunkirk Don a real person?

Yep, dude was legit af. Sources from deep within the organization and all that. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Honestly another thing to look in with these new stadiums

Is volatility in this country

This country is on edge and on the fritz, there has been rioting constantly for months, and nobody knows when it's going to slow down

Maybe looking into a stadium when the times are a little bit brighter, is a better idea

No need to rush, a billion dollar venture

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

As mentioned above NYS is broke to the tune of arguably violating union contracts to push off raises and begging the feds for money.  Erie County who knows but NYS has nothing left.

Also mentioned above is the fact that nobody really knows what's going to happen w/r/t virus/vaccine/"normalcy"/etc.  

Oil and gas took a big hit recently which didn't bankrupt the Pegulas or anything but it makes the fun money pile a little smaller.  It'll go back up and probably past pre-covid levels but who knows when or how much.

The league will probably ease up with the signaling to the Bills that they need a new stadium to start bringing in more of their "fair share" because of all the uncertainty and the focus on getting through this season semi-legitimately.

We won't be hearing anything but rumors for a while, if I had to guess.

All that being said, assuming the NFL gets back to what we're used to in the next couple years, there will almost undoubtedly be a new stadium.

Edited by LeviF91