Two super tough games coming up with the Raiders and Titans

tomur67

4 hours ago, tomur67 said:

Yes, those two games are both going to be crucial in the Bills drive to the playoffs and you don't want to look past either one of them, but I can't get the anticipation of the upcoming epic gunslinging battle between Josh and Mahomes.  If both teams go into that game undefeated and both QB's continue to play at the level they have been playing, the media hype for that game is going to be super skyhigh. Bigger than the Chiefs-Ravens game.  Especially, being the Thursday night game, every football fan in the world is going to be watching.  It's going to be Huuuuuge!

We are eventually going to drop one.......but what makes the raiders or the titans any tougher then the rams?

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

You might want to get that racist rhetoricitis checked by a doctor, pronto.  It's 2020.

What, the Wu-Ping Cough?

lighten-up-francis.png?w=600

As far as 5-0, my antenna usually starts sparking when it seems things are lining up in the Bills' favor. These Raiders are the sort of team that traditionally gives the Bills fits - fast, physical and aggressive. Did we forget what the Titans have done in the Tannehill era already? A month ago, the Bills at 4-1 going into Thursday vs Chiefs was about the best most of us were hoping for. It would still be a success. 5-0 is gravy. 3-2 makes the road harder, but still achievable.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Raiders were unmasked by the Cheats, and the Titians?  Tannehill, 'nuff said.

Still can't believe they benched The Man With The Quilted Sleeve

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Raiders? Meh. They can't stop anyone on defense. Bills should negate Jacobs by simply putting them behind the game. 

Titans is a game I have had a bad feeling about since before the season. We just keep eeking out tight ones against them and eventually one of those has to go their way. I think being 5-0 by the end of that game would be huge for our season. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, nucci said:

why would the Bills look past these games? I also don't see the Raiders as super tough

McDermott seems to always have the Bills focused on their current opponent, so I'm not worried about the Bills looking past the Raiders or the Titans.    My biggest concern is the run defense against two teams with top class runners, Josh Jacobs and Derrick Henry.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

This is pinned on the main page, but in case you somehow managed to miss it:

I get this but our next two opponents have created an interesting scenario as it comes to Covid and the potential impact that could happen on the Bills. The Raiders have broken numerous protocols including their coach being fined, having an unauthorized person(people) in their locker room and then most recently having multiple members of their team indoors without masks on in a large gathering.

Then the next opponent the Titans currently have 9 players positive. If the Bills are gonna catch something, odds are the next two weeks are the strongest it happens.

15 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

You might want to get that racist rhetoricitis checked by a doctor, pronto.  It's 2020.

this is not the right way to respond to these posts. The best way is to report them. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, FLFan said:

This is pinned on the main page, but in case you somehow managed to miss it:

while we appreciate you responding with our announcement, this particular post was egregious enough to be reported. Thank you.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Raiders? Meh. They can't stop anyone on defense. Bills should negate Jacobs by simply putting them behind the game. 

Titans is a game I have had a bad feeling about since before the season. We just keep eeking out tight ones against them and eventually one of those has to go their way. I think being 5-0 by the end of that game would be huge for our season. 

Rams have shown that to be false... Henderson killed Buffalo even down 28-3

53 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Rams have shown that to be false... Henderson killed Buffalo even down 28-3

Indeed but Gruden won't stay as patient. It takes real balls to do what McVay did. If it doesn't work he is getting killed all week "Why is he still running it 15 times when down 28-3?!?"

1 hour ago, SDS said:

this is not the right way to respond to these posts. The best way is to report them. Thank you.

while we appreciate you responding with our announcement, this particular post was egregious enough to be reported. Thank you.

Understood. Thank you 

The remaining schedule, Jets excluded, is compelling. 

There will be no qualifiers if the Bills rack up 11+ wins this year; they will have gone through the crucible of the NFC West and most of the AFC powers except  Baltimore.

They *should* beat the Raiders (handily) but this is the kind of game the Bills would lose in their previous hot starts. But these aren't those Bills, right?

Edited by technobot