Two super tough games coming up with the Raiders and Titans

tomur67

Yes, those two games are both going to be crucial in the Bills drive to the playoffs and you don't want to look past either one of them, but I can't get the anticipation of the upcoming epic gunslinging battle between Josh and Mahomes.  If both teams go into that game undefeated and both QB's continue to play at the level they have been playing, the media hype for that game is going to be super skyhigh. Bigger than the Chiefs-Ravens game.  Especially, being the Thursday night game, every football fan in the world is going to be watching.  It's going to be Huuuuuge!

• Like (+1) 2

If we just do what we are doing, we will prevail, the Rams game showed that we can stick it out in a hard fought win, I’m confident 👍

Go Bills!!!

56 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

Yes, those two games are both going to be crucial in the Bills drive to the playoffs and you don't want to look past either one of them, but I can't get the anticipation of the upcoming epic gunslinging battle between Josh and Mahomes.  If both teams go into that game undefeated and both QB's continue to play at the level they have been playing, the media hype for that game is going to be super skyhigh. Bigger than the Chiefs-Ravens game.  Especially, being the Thursday night game, every football fan in the world is going to be watching.  It's going to be Huuuuuge!

Meh.   Especially with their injuries, the Raiders are nothing to fear.  Titans game will be much tougher.

57 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I had these dreams of an offensive shootout with Mahomes, like just wild for a Thursday night-50 plus points for each team with Josh throwing in 

one last dagger to lead us to victory lol 

That would not bode well for the "D" on this board...:doh:

1 hour ago, tomur67 said:

why would the Bills look past these games? I also don't see the Raiders as super tough

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

I actually feel pretty good about both games. I was much more concerned with the Rams

Me too. The Rams will be the best team we play leading up to the KC game. The Raiders defense is suspect and who knows what Covid does to the Titans over the next 2 games. If they play Monday or Tuesday they'll be on a short week. Everything leads to an undefeated showdown Thursday night.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Better get that run D in check. 

This.  I love knowing that we have an offense that can put up points, but if the Raiders can run the ball with success against us, and control the clock, what good is that juggernaut offense sitting on the bench?  

Here's to hoping Frazier and McD tighten things up, and that our defense is actually pissed off at how they've played the past two weeks, and goes in there with a big ol' chip on their shoulders....

• Like (+1) 1