Vegas threads. ​​ β­πŸ˜„ ⭐​ Bills at Raiders Uniform

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

So bummed I won't be there with 30K Bills fans.....the scene inside the hotels would have been amazing.

Yeah, instead of what it is right now. Β β€œGunshots, ragedΒ out like bell. Β I grabbed my nine all I heard was shells!”

Β 

patheticΒ 

58 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, they choose it so we only had a choice on the pants. Β I know I’m in the minority, but like the white on blue. Β Considering it’s in AC, it’s not that we need to wear all white.

They should wear the blue pants at home too when they wear the white jerseys.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Huh. All blues are MY least favorite.

Β 

Ha, and all RED is MYΒ least favorite! That game vs the all green Jets still gives me nightmares!Β 

Β 

In the end, I pay less attention to uniforms and announcers than most people. I think I’ll survive as long as we’re having a good season! And win the Super Bowl. And Josh is the MVP. Or Diggs, I’m not too needy......

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Β 

Ha, and all RED is MYΒ least favorite! That game vs the all green Jets still gives me nightmares!Β 

Β 

In the end, I pay less attention to uniforms and announcers than most people. I think I’ll survive as long as we’re having a good season! And win the Super Bowl. And Josh is the MVP. Or Diggs, I’m not too needy......

Yeah, I actually like all the combinations just fine, but within those I have some I prefer more than the others. I actually like the all reds. Just don't want them all the time. That's how I feel about the all blues as well. They're fine for a game.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

Β 

White on blue is a good look. All of their uniform combos are nice except the all blues and all reds.

I like all blue and all red; my least favorite is all white, which shouldn't be worn ever IMO!

Β 

Β 

19 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I like the blue pants.

Β 

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I know I’m in the minority, but like the white on blue.

Β 

18 hours ago, Greg S said:

White on blue is a good look.

Β 

17 hours ago, njbuff said:

They should wear the blue pants at home too when they wear the white jerseys.

Β 

17 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Fave combo, looks sharp.

Β 

12 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I like it. Early 80's Bills uni's!!!

Β 

bluecheers2_480h.jpeg