The Legend of Josh Allen...

Inigo Montoya

The average temperature of the universe is 3 degrees Kelvin.

The ice water in Josh Allen's veins prevents it from going any higher.

Keeping with the "ice water in his veins" theme, when Josh Allen bleeds, the furnace kicks on.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

This is for you No Huddle, “Why, Pat Mahomes, it looks like somebody walked all over you’re grave?  O I was just kidding.  I wasn’t.  And this time, it’s legal.  Alright Longer, let’s do it.  Say wheeven?  Why Patrick, you were no daisy, no daisy at all”.

Aye, I’ve also heard that Josh Allen is 7 feet tall, kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the Chiefs with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, transient said:

Aye, I’ve also heard that Josh Allen is 7 feet tall, kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the Chiefs with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Nice Braveheart quote, and I see you cleaned it up.  No points for you.  Just kidding Hap, Chandler and SDS.  Trying to keep it light.

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Once upon a time, there was a K Gun, now we have an A-GUN!  Tell the Raidas, he’s comin, and Heck is Comin With Him!

Then the Titans, and then the Battle at the OK Corral in Orchard Park with the Chiefs!

I like that - - A-GUN!

When Josh Allen drinks gatorade, the gatorade feels replenished.

The moon landing was faked. No way they threw something that far before Josh Allen was born.

Josh Allen doubled the population of Wyoming in a single semester.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

When Josh Allen drinks gatorade, the gatorade feels replenished.

The moon landing was faked. No way they threw something that far before Josh Allen was born.

Josh Allen doubled the population of Wyoming in a single semester.

That's honestly not that much of a feat.