2nd highest Number of Bills fans?

3 hours ago, HopsGuy said:

I lived in Charlotte NC for about 5 years. There are a half dozen Bills bars there. But the amazing thing was when St. Bonaventure played Charlotte (when they were in the A-10). That was crazy.

I live in Concord, and there are at least six (that I know of - meaning I either know them personally, or I see Bills flags/merch when I drive by) houses in my neighborhood that are Bills fans. There's not another out-of-town team that I know of that has more than maybe 1 house that flies flags of those teams. There's even this special one - used to fly Patriots flags, now have TB Bucs stickers all over their cars 😆

I think that’s awesome. Based on 70k twitter posts though. I’d guess there are more fans of Buffalo in either NC or Florida though from my time living there. Jesus, I’d have people nearly take me off the road in Florida with my huge Bills decoy on the back of my truck because they were so excited. Couldn’t go anywhere wearing Bills gear without someone stopping me either!

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FAKE NEWS ;)   

Not everyone has a Twitter account 

For years now, I run into Bills fans in NoVa all over the place.  

Slim you ever go to Grevy's in Falls Church during the early 90s?  Place used to rock during game day... Charlie the Butcher carve us beef for beef on wick...

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Interesting to see Colorado and Iowa so high. Wyoming makes sense, because of Allen. But you'd think the other top states would all be in the east.

Maybe a lot of Pokes fans/sons and daughters of Wyoming living adjacent states for work?

I bet there's a hella Bills Fan hotspot in Cali, centered 'bout 50 miles WNW of Fresno

10 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Slim you ever go to Grevy's in Falls Church during the early 90s?  Place used to rock during game day... Charlie the Butcher carve us beef for beef on wick...

Nope.   I've only been in NoVa since 2004.   I moved out of Roch in 97

bumped around a few states before I settled here

I went to Jimmys Old Town Tavern once.   

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FAKE NEWS ;)   

Not everyone has a Twitter account or is that chart saying that there are a bunch of Twitts in WY?  

For years now, I run into Bills fans in NoVa all over the place.  They should be bluer. 

I think a Bills related google search stat would more accurately describe the number of fans in each state. Twitter is just not widespread enough. Interesting stat regardless, but I think you’re right in that it’s probably fake news.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think a Bills related google search stat would more accurately describe the number of fans in each state. Twitter is just not widespread enough. Interesting stat regardless, but I think you’re right in that it’s probably fake news.

More like inaccurate data.   the fake part was me being shady  ;)   :lol: 

4PS2BS5UU5B5RMEDDYR2MNY2EQ.png

TBH   I see more fans of other teams in VA than I do the Cravens.  

I know more Bills fans (8) at work that I do Ravens fans (3) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Ima gonna take this with a grain of salt.  Reason being is not too many octogenarians have twitter.....basing it on tweets is a bit sketchy.

That said I am surprised FL isn't higher.....I wear my Bills face mask with pride and i am constantly running into Bills fans here in Sarasota/Bradenton!

Where do you procure your Sip of Sunshine in that area, live farther south can't find it here...

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean there is no other big school team in the state just UW everyone is a Pokes fan. Allen is probably the most fun sports story to come out of here in a long time. Plus a lot of people end being Broncos fans with them being the only Major sports team even remotely close by. At the same time as UW fans we hate CSU. Buffalo and Josh Allen just fit a nice niche I think.

Allen's arrival paired with the Denver having its worst 3-year stretch probably helped move casual Wyoming Broncos fans into the Bills column.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Where do you procure your Sip of Sunshine in that area, live farther south can't find it here...

Old picture....I do from time to time have an EXPENSIVE shipment arrive to me that allows me to indulge in my NEIPA's.  I am also a HUGE fan of West Coast IPA's.  Right now my beverage of choice is Old Elephant Foot by Tampa Brewing.  A decent and modestly - for a micro brew - priced @ 9.99 per 4 pack.  I always tell my wife.....Life is to short to drink bad beer!!!

Go BILLS!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Not to burst everyones bubble but it's based of twitter .....   I'd bet money there are more in Florida than any other state (except NY), they just are not using twitter

Edit NEVERMIND see it being discussed already. 

Edited by gordong
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Old picture....I do from time to time have an EXPENSIVE shipment arrive to me that allows me to indulge in my NEIPA's.  I am also a HUGE fan of West Coast IPA's.  Right now my beverage of choice is Old Elephant Foot by Tampa Brewing.  A decent and modestly - for a micro brew - priced @ 9.99 per 4 pack.  I always tell my wife.....Life is to short to drink bad beer!!!

Go BILLS!!

Cigar City makes some decent stuff for the price, enjoy sweetwater 420 as well, especially the G-13 Strain with the bonefish on it 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MJS said:

Interesting to see Colorado and Iowa so high. Wyoming makes sense, because of Allen. But you'd think the other top states would all be in the east.

2 hours ago, Big74Mac said:

I live in Colorado and there are tons of Bills fans here. My company works in Wyoming allot and you see Bills stuff up there all the time. This is legit. 

Yep, lot's of us transplants out here in Colorado!