2nd highest Number of Bills fans?

8 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Cigar City makes some decent stuff for the price, enjoy sweetwater 420 as well, especially the G-13 Strain with the bonefish on it 

I do enjoy Jai Alai for sure and the price point is very reasonable.  I just for whatever reason never really ponied up to Sweetwater 420.  Now Hopsecutioner?  That be some fine brew.

42 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I do enjoy Jai Alai for sure and the price point is very reasonable.  I just for whatever reason never really ponied up to Sweetwater 420.  Now Hopsecutioner?  That be some fine brew.

Mmmmm now I need a couple Hopsecutioners!!!:wub: Maybe a Jai Alai and a Hopsecutioner to do it right...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

More like inaccurate data.   the fake part was me being shady  ;)   :lol: 

4PS2BS5UU5B5RMEDDYR2MNY2EQ.png

TBH   I see more fans of other teams in VA than I do the Cravens.  

I know more Bills fans (8) at work that I do Ravens fans (3) 

I would have thought Utah would be 49ers. Lots of fans here from the Steve Young days.

Also Andy Reid and the Chiefs from Reid's BYU days.

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Steve Young?   Half the Twitter user just said Who?

I read Twitter

I just don’t have an account to Tweet. 

People inherit fandom front their parents. Thus, I am a Bills fan even though I've only been to Buffalo once in my life.

18 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Mmmmm now I need a couple Hopsecutioners!!!:wub: Maybe a Jai Alai and a Hopsecutioner to do it right...

Every try mixing?  I had a very creative bartender up north in the Roc.  He would mix 50/50 Rouge Dead Guy and Stone Arrogant Bastard. AND I present to you....Dead Bastard!  MAN!  When I am beer shopping and see those two on the shelf it is a no brainer for me!  Try it sometime....it is YUMMY.  I have a new bartender down here and she mixes sours and IPA's....like 30% sour and 70% IPA.  That can be sweet too....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Every try mixing?  I had a very creative bartender up north in the Roc.  He would mix 50/50 Rouge Dead Guy and Stone Arrogant Bastard. AND I present to you....Dead Bastard!  MAN!  When I am beer shopping and see those two on the shelf it is a no brainer for me!  Try it sometime....it is YUMMY.  I have a new bartender down here and she mixes sours and IPA's....like 30% sour and 70% IPA.  That can be sweet too....

I will have to try me some new combos! Sounds delightful...:wub: