Proud Boys

Dub

16 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/proud-boys-0

What fine young racists.

Core Trumpers.

ADL<--- Lmao. Seriously?! 

14 hours ago, ALF said:

The US president was challenged about his white supremacist supporters during his debate with Joe Biden.

But when asked to denounce the far-right group Proud Boys by name, he said: "Stand back and stand by."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-us-2020-54351472

That is a compelling lie...

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, Kemp said:

Anti-Semitism:

Although McInnes has decried racism and anti-Semitism, his past statements tell a different story. He has posted videos of himself giving the Nazi salute and repeatedly saying “Heil Hitler.” He was accused of anti-Semitism in March 2017 when he posted a video on Rebel Media called “Ten Things I Hate about Jews,” which was later retitled “Ten Things I Hate About Israel.”

McInnes has made a number of contradictory statements about Zionism. Prior to his spring 2017 trip to Israel, McInnes appeared in a Rebel Media video in which he asked people to crowdfund his trip to Israel so he could see what the country was like for himself; however, in that same video, he referenced both “The Culture of Critique,” by white supremacist Kevin MacDonald, and David Duke’s book “Jewish Supremacism.” It was during this trip that McInnes appears to have had somewhat of an anti-Semitic awakening. On his show on March 8, 2017, McInnes muses that Jews were somehow responsible for World War II because “the Treaty of Versailles, wasn’t that disproportionately influenced by Jewish intellectuals?” He also defended Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis, saying, “Like at one point, the tour guide goes, ‘You know, and there are people who think that this didn’t happen.’ And I felt myself defending the super-far-right Nazis, just because I was sick of so much brainwashing. And I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is that it was much less than six million and that they starved to death and they weren’t gassed.” Then he finishes his train of thought with some thoughts about Jews’ “obsession” with the Holocaust. “God, they’re so obsessed with the Holocaust. I don’t know if it’s healthy to dwell.”

At another point McInnes said: “Jews: If you don’t want to get people mad, don’t be annoying.”

Seeing Trump supporters taking sides with Proud Boys is just par for the course.

Because, if there was one group of people nobody can question...

Seriously, it's like some dark secret that Jewish Privilege is more of a thing (currently) than any sort of alleged White Privilege. 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Aka Proud White Boy. 

Vigilantes with guns. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/30/proud-boy-arrested-on-six-felony-charges-in-portland/amp/

The morning after President Trump gave a shoutout to the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate, a member of the controversial right-wing group was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas. 

Swinney, a 50-year-old self-identified member of the Proud Boys, is being charged with multiple offenses for alleged crimes on two separate days of demonstrations in downtown Portland.

An indictment filed on September 11 alleges Swinney, among other charges, used a paintball gun on August 15 and August 22 to cause physical injury to another person, and on the latter day, pointed a revolver at someone “which placed that person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.”

(All Hail Fat Man !!!)

President Trump’s refusal to condemn the Proud Boys in Tuesday night’s presidential debate — telling them instead to “stand back and stand by” — was a galvanizing moment for the far-right, male-only group known for brawling in the streets with left-wing protesters.

Stand by?  
for what?  

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tim's not a righty by any means. 

The fringe right and left are the same. And equally ridiculous. 

Proud Boys rarely ever do anything ?

How many building are damages in the thousands of protests?

King of the same thing if you want to look at it objectively.  

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Proud Boys rarely ever do anything ?

How many building are damages in the thousands of protests?

King of the same thing if you want to look at it objectively.  

Are you suggesting the Proud Boys have been the ones that have caused over $2 billion in damages nationwide with rioting and looting? Am I correct in believing that’s what you’re saying?

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you support a racist, you are a racist.

Ah. Right. I love this game....’well, even though you say you’re not a racist you are because I say Trump is a racist and if you vote for him that makes you a racist!’ Is that your game?

Yesterday Donny aka Agent Chaos said he doesn't' know who the Proud Boys are.  

From the man who watches the News Channels on TV (all the time)  -  lmao 

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Are you suggesting the Proud Boys have been the ones that have caused over $2 billion in damages nationwide with rioting and looting? Am I correct in believing that’s what you’re saying?

Did I say that? 

Trump requested a specific name, and Biden mentioned the Proud Boys, an organization that describes itself as a club of "Western chauvinists" but has been categorized as a hate group by the nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center.

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Trump requested a specific name, and Biden mentioned the Proud Boys, an organization that describes itself as a club of "Western chauvinists" but has been categorized as a hate group by the nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center.

The Southern Poverty Law Center would declare a men’s bowling team a hate group if one member was wearing a Trump hat. 

Democrats always reference the SPLC which no objective person has any respect for whatsoever. 

In 2017, Agent Chaos said "both sides" were to blame for violence between white supremacists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.

He later sought to walk back the comments.

Agent Chaos's MO.-- Say something ignorant then walk the comment back.   I believe a term for that is Flip Flopping.

But then it is too late.  The damage is done.  The Radical Right grabs onto this and uses it as a rallying cry.  

It it that simple.   

Do you support White Supremacists?  

Are you a White Supremacists? 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

In 2017, Agent Chaos said "both sides" were to blame for violence between white supremacists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.

He later sought to walk back the comments.

Agent Chaos's MO.-- Say something ignorant then walk the comment back.   I believe a term for that is Flip Flopping.

But then it is too late.  The damage is done.  The Radical Right grabs onto this and uses it as a rallying cry.  

It it that simple.   

Well you’re showing you commitment to naivety because Trump’s comments on Charlottesville were not controversial. How the media portrayed what he said was intended to make you think as you are. Watch the video of that conference — I found nothing objectionable. 

The Proud Bouy's  are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric.  Which is interesting as that is in line with Chaos' SC nominee.  

Amy Coney Barrett has close ties to a Christian religious group that holds that men are divinely ordained as the “head” of the family and faith. Former members of the group, called People of Praise, say it teaches that wives must submit to the will of their husbands.

A group that she is affiliated with, People of Praise’s branch said

women were expected to live in “total submission” not only to their husbands, but also the other male “heads” within the group.

11 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Well you’re showing you commitment to naivety because Trump’s comments on Charlottesville were not controversial. How the media portrayed what he said was intended to make you think as you are. Watch the video of that conference — I found nothing objectionable. 

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

ADL<--- Lmao. Seriously?! 

That is a compelling lie...

tenor.gif

Because, if there was one group of people nobody can question...

Seriously, it's like some dark secret that Jewish Privilege is more of a thing (currently) than any sort of alleged White Privilege. 

It's refreshing for a Trump supporter to drop the cloak and wear the armband, proudly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

If you support a fascist, you are a fascist.

If you made a dumb post , you are probably Kemp.   

26 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Proud Bouy's  are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric.  Which is interesting as that is in line with Chaos' SC nominee.  

Amy Coney Barrett has close ties to a Christian religious group that holds that men are divinely ordained as the “head” of the family and faith. Former members of the group, called People of Praise, say it teaches that wives must submit to the will of their husbands.

A group that she is affiliated with, People of Praise’s branch said

women were expected to live in “total submission” not only to their husbands, but also the other male “heads” within the group.

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

^^ hes still wearing the kitty hat.    

Thanks for recapping the 3 hours of CNN you’ve watched today 🤣🤣

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

Ignorance on a subject=Fake News.

Logic failure.