Proud Boys

Dub

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again, I have no idea who the Proud Boys are. I've never seen one. In fact, if Michelle Malkin didn't creep into my social media timelines, I would have never even heard of them.

Are they racists? Well, I'm technically a person of color, and I especially detest racism, so if they're racists, they can go to hell with every other racist, including Biden and Kemp.

That you find some kind of satisfaction from this is odd to me, but now let us know: you're a Biden supporter, and Biden is a racist, and you defend him, so are YOU a racist? Or do you condemn Joe's belief that black people who don't vote for him 'ain't' black? Do you condemn Biden for supporting the exalted cyclops...or for his crime bill that put countless POC in prison?

'

Let's hear it.

Sooo . . . You still haven’t said that you’re not a Proud Boy.  I’m a Catholic.  Sometimes I wonder what Catholicism is.  But that doesn’t mean that I’m not a Catholic.  So please, sir, clarify that you are not a Proud Boy.  You seem to be avoiding that issue. 

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

What is white supremacy to you? 

I apply the well-accepted, conventional, and undisputed meaning to that phrase: it is the belief that white people are superior to people of other races.  

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sooo . . . You still haven’t said that you’re not a Proud Boy.  I’m a Catholic.  Sometimes I wonder what Catholicism is.  But that doesn’t mean that I’m not a Catholic.  So please, sir, clarify that you are not a Proud Boy.  You seem to be avoiding that issue. 

I apply the well-accepted, conventional, and undisputed meaning to that phrase: it is the belief that white people are superior to people of other races.  

I don’t see anything with the “proud boys” where they think they are better than anyone.

You may think that people mean what you do as the “well-accepted” meaning, but you would be very wrong. Simply being proud of who you are and being white is reason to be called a WS to most who espouse this BS.

Edited by HamSandwhich

14 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I don’t see anything with the “proud boys” where they think they are better than anyone.

You may think that people mean what you do as the “well-accepted” meaning, but you would be very wrong. Simply being proud of who you are and being white is reason to be called a WS to most who espouse this BS.

Fake news. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're the one defending Donald Q Trump.  Own it bro.

Rather defend a truth than lie and pretend I'm right. 

Admit it, you're a professional troll and this is performance art. You don't have facts, just sissy name calling. The 2nd grade is calling. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Rather defend a truth than lie and pretend I'm right. 

Admit it, you're a professional troll and this is performance art. You don't have facts, just sissy name calling. The 2nd grade is calling. 

LMAO - Trump told a white supremacist group to stand back and stand by - those are the facts TOAST; I mean  @Deranged Rhino  @B-Man

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - Trump told a white supremacist group to stand back and stand by - those are the facts TOAST; I mean  @Deranged Rhino  @B-Man

The Left has been legitimately saying they will "burn this all down" and have burnt actual cities.  

Trump doesn't know who the Proud Boys are.  I don't even think I know who they are.  Cool.  

Was Biden asked to "condemn" the protesters that want to dismantle the statues of the Founding Fathers?

Seems like that was a question that should have been asked and followed up with specifics considering the events around the Maoist Cultural Revolution of 2020; but instead Chris Wallace asks why Trump had the audacity to scrap Critical Race Theory from our schools.

Everyone with a functional brain saw what happened and how disgustingly rigged these are.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Well, good, you’re showing your inability to have a coherent and cogent argument. 

Hoax.  Your attempt to dilute and soften the meaning of “white supremacist” and “white supremacy” is absurd.  That is the incoherent, incogent point here. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: (note the date)

They look pretty dangerous.  Especially the guy in the orange shirt carrying a soda in his right hand.  That could be some kind of weapon.  They appear to be the clear number one national security risk to the safety and security of our nation.  Meanwhile, in an alternative Universe Antifa is setting fires, destroying property, and attacking and beating other citizens without much notice.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They look pretty dangerous.  Especially the guy in the orange shirt carrying a soda in his right hand.  That could be some kind of weapon.  They appear to be the clear number one national security risk to the safety and security of our nation.  Meanwhile, in an alternative Universe Antifa is setting fires, destroying property, and attacking and beating other citizens without much notice.    

Joe Biden says Antifa is just an idea.

But go to that idea's website www.antifa.com and you'll have an idea of what Joe really means about Antifa.

How much money is Joe making off that 'idea?'

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Your attempt to dilute and soften the meaning of “white supremacist” and “white supremacy” is absurd.  That is the incoherent, incogent point here. 

Well, that’s where you’re wrong. It is precisely the left that has diluted the meaning. Everything is seen as “white supremacy” that can be deemed as an action that can, even tangentially, benefit a white person. I think it should be exactly the meaning you think it is, but it’s not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wallace asked him to do that and he was using Wallace's words you ignorant tool. 

But to be a liberal is to lack comprehension. Don't worry through you can still read Dr. Seuss.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

stand back and stand by

Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —

Trump: That’s right.

Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —

Trump: Sure.

Wallace: — and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.

Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.

Wallace: Are you prepared specifically to do it.

Trump: I would say —

Wallace: Go ahead, sir.

Trump: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not, not from the right wing.

Wallace: So what are you — what are you saying?

Trump: I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Wallace: Well, then, do it, sir.

Trump: I am —

Biden: Say it. Do it. Say it.

Trump: Do you call them — What do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name.

Wallace: White supremacist — and right-wing militia.

Trump: Go ahead. Who would you like me to condemn?

Biden: White supremacists. The Proud Boys.

Trump: Who.

Wallace: White supremacists and right-wing militia.

Trump: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem —

• Like (+1) 2