Proud Boys

Dub

11 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

If things get hot the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Three Percenters can call me. However, I’m not interested in tickle fights which is currently what they’re about. 

Don’t forget self love.  The Proud Boys have a problem in that respect. 

These are the actual initiation rights for the Proud Boys.  This is not a joke, albeit laughable.  

1. Publicly declaring yourself a Proud Boy.

2. Being beat up by other members until you name five kinds of breakfast cereal. This degree also includes a vow to stop *****.

3. Getting a Proud Boy tattoo.

4. Engaging in physical violence with members of Antifa, the leftist anti-fascist movement.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah she’s a great source

Shoot the messenger because you want to lie. Here's the transcript again:

Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —

Trump: That’s right.

Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —

Trump: Sure.

Wallace: — and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.

Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.

Wallace: Are you prepared specifically to do it.

Trump: I would say —

Wallace: Go ahead, sir.

Trump: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not, not from the right wing.

Wallace: So what are you — what are you saying?

Trump: I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Wallace: Well, then, do it, sir.

Trump: I am —

Biden: Say it. Do it. Say it.

Trump: Do you call them — What do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name.

Wallace: White supremacist — and right-wing militia.

Trump: Go ahead. Who would you like me to condemn?

Biden: White supremacists. The Proud Boys.

Trump: Who.

Wallace: White supremacists and right-wing militia.

Trump: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem —

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Shoot the messenger because you want to lie. Here's the transcript again:

Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —

Trump: That’s right.

Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —

Trump: Sure.

Wallace: — and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.

Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.

Wallace: Are you prepared specifically to do it.

Trump: I would say —

Wallace: Go ahead, sir.

Trump: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not, not from the right wing.

Wallace: So what are you — what are you saying?

Trump: I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Wallace: Well, then, do it, sir.

Trump: I am —

Biden: Say it. Do it. Say it.

Trump: Do you call them — What do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name.

Wallace: White supremacist — and right-wing militia.

Trump: Go ahead. Who would you like me to condemn?

Biden: White supremacists. The Proud Boys.

Trump: Who.

Wallace: White supremacists and right-wing militia.

Trump: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem —

@B-Man? @Deranged Rhino? Is that you?  You're the only ones here who love to use the term "lies" when you don't like the facts.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

More blatant dishonesty, but that's what we've come to expect from you.

Taking clips out of context to misrepresent one's mockery of a statement as though it were his stated position isn't clever or persuasive, and it tells us nothing about the speaker.

All it tells us is that you are willfully dishonest and that nothing you say can be trusted.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Says the guy who's voting for the candidate who believes only he can determine who is black and who is not.

But keep up the good work, Kemp. You racists certainly love to huddle together.

Are you a Proud Boy?

8 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Taking clips out of context to misrepresent one's mockery of a statement as though it were his stated position isn't clever or persuasive, and it tells us nothing about the speaker.

All it tells us is that you are willfully dishonest and that nothing you say can be trusted.

Are you a Proud Boy?

12 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Please show everyone the context at which you are saying.