Remove OJ from the Wall of Fame  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Remove OJ from the Wall of Fame

• Yes
    • No

39 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yea but he would be pretty early in the process 

True, true. 

And please, don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound like an OJ apologist, but the fact is that he was found not guilty.  And whether I, all of us, and the entire world believe in our hearts he did it, he will never be removed off the wall, because if he was, he'd be being removed based on opinion and not fact, which is it's own pandora's box of issues.  

• Like (+1) 1

I hate to be that guy...but he wasn’t convicted.

sure, if you think he is guilty.  I even think he is guilty...but...

that said, the beating of his first and second wife...yeah, it could come down.

I don’t care that it is not football related.  I’ve always thought that was a weak argument.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

He brutally murdered two people - one, the mother of his children - and has shown no remorse.

There are a lot of things bigger than football.  Human life is one of them.

Let Canton celebrate and honor his on-field accomplishments.

Take this monster's name off the wall.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

As a person he is a POS but you can't deny his accomplishments on the field. He is considered one of the greatest RB's in the history of the game. He also has the record for most yards rushing in a single season. Sorry Eric but 2,003 yards in 14 games >>>>> 2,105 yards in 16 games.

6 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

True, true. 

And please, don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound like an OJ apologist, but the fact is that he was found not guilty.  And whether I, all of us, and the entire world believe in our hearts he did it, he will never be removed off the wall, because if he was, he'd be being removed based on opinion and not fact, which is it's own pandora's box of issues.  

it’s a team honor. It’s all opinion. It’s not like they’d be violating his rights by not following some law that needed to be proven. 

Guess it has been a few months since someone talked about OJ's WoF...

Thanks for the reminder, will be looking for another one around Jan 2021.

This reminds me when states try to legalize weed b/c basically its the older population that votes No. So they keep voting and as the older generation dies off the vote gets closer till it tips toward the younger generations thinking.

Edited by TBBills