Josh Norman STATUS??????

Braedenstearns

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think taron struggles in coverage in the slot 

he does. But LA also abused him in the run game too. I'm almost a fan of putting Jaquan Johnson at safety and Hyde to nickel with Norman taking over for Wallace. We'll see. But our run D has been bad. Hell, so has our secondary

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Wondering minds want to know.  We have a bigger problem with stopping the run up the gut as the Rams O Line pushed our D Line around.  Sal was right on his point after show that we have athletic and fast D Linemen, but we sacrifice the huge size of the O Lineman of the Rams.  I was talking to the Movin the Chains guys about this today, and they said the Rams have been doing this all three games.  

They did mention the same push the Raiders have had, but all in all they were positive about the Bills for this week.  They did mention they thought Edmunds cant keep getting out of position although he was out of game 2 so maybe a little rusty.

Im hopeful on Norman.

I hope he comes through for the Bills.  He is the ONLY one of the defensive F/A's we picked up this off-season who made 1st Team All pro or a Pro Bowl.

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

he does. But LA also abused him in the run game too. I'm almost a fan of putting Jaquan Johnson at safety and Hyde to nickel with Norman taking over for Wallace. We'll see. But our run D has been bad. Hell, so has our secondary

If we are relying on a slot corner to be a significant part of our run defense, we have problems.

Corners can help out, but their primary job is coverage. The run defense needs to come from the dline and linebackers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

If we are relying on a slot corner to be a significant part of our run defense, we have problems.

Corners can help out, but their primary job is coverage. The run defense needs to come from the dline and linebackers.

obviously. my point is Taron is better vs pass than vs run. Rams took advantage. And Miami. We play mostly nickel. Everyone  knows it.And we have a weak link

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

McD: ’umm I don’t know. I have to talk to the medical staff. We’ll see..’

he doesn’t give anything in press conferences anymore.

Q: did smoke hurt same leg?

A: ”I don’t want to Go into it”

Q: now that you’ve seen film, what happened on D? 
A: “they out executed us, it starts upfront, I have to do a better  job” 

Q: what did you think of josh’s play?

A: “did some good things, a few he’d like to have back”

Q: good to be able to go 11 personnel More this season?

A: “depends on game planning” 

I don’t even know what I’d ask him if I were in media that I don’t already know his answer to. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1