Josh Norman STATUS??????

Braedenstearns

11 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I think at 80%, he's still better than Wallace!

Wallace had a really tough game against the dolphins, but he wasn’t the victim of those Big gain passing plays to Woods and the tight ends. I think he was victimized on one of the touchdowns (Josh Reynolds?) though. Regardless, I don’t think he looked terrible against the Rams whatsoever. I’m really not sure that a 32-year-old Josh Norman is definitely better than Wallace as it currently stands, not to mention at 80%. I guess we shall all hope to see.

• Like (+1) 5

Wondering minds want to know.  We have a bigger problem with stopping the run up the gut as the Rams O Line pushed our D Line around.  Sal was right on his point after show that we have athletic and fast D Linemen, but we sacrifice the huge size of the O Lineman of the Rams.  I was talking to the Movin the Chains guys about this today, and they said the Rams have been doing this all three games.  

They did mention the same push the Raiders have had, but all in all they were positive about the Bills for this week.  They did mention they thought Edmunds cant keep getting out of position although he was out of game 2 so maybe a little rusty.

Im hopeful on Norman.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Process said:

Good luck getting any useful information out of mcdermott when it comes to injuries

This is a positive, not a negative, from this organization. Not sure why some don’t want to realize that. 

Any advantage, within the rules, that they can take, they should. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 3