Jerry Hughes pass rush win rate highest in NFL

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t want to knock him I just never notice him anymore. He used to scream around the edge and the only time I see him now he’s bullrushing right into the tackles. I like jerry and he’s probably the unluckiest player in the league because the NFL refs hate his ever living guts. Of all the football I’ve watched the last 5-6 years I have never seen someone held as much as Hughes and almost never get the call 

So true!  He went after the refs a few years ago about the lack of holding calls and ever since has been persona non grata by the NFL

2 minutes ago, LB48 said:

So true!  He went after the refs a few years ago about the lack of holding calls and ever since has been persona non grata by the NFL

The NFL has placed umpire Roy Ellison on administrative leave after Buffalo Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes accused Ellison of directing derogatory language toward him during Buffalo's loss on Sunday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports. Ellison, a veteran umpire of 16 seasons, was previously suspended one game without pay for making derogatory statements toward Redskinsoffensive lineman Trent Williams in 2013.

Hughes confronted Ellison and other referees in the Hard Rock Stadium tunnel regarding holding calls following Sunday's game in Miami