Albany Bills Fans, we need some help

blitzboy54

So I just looked up the local CBS broadcast schedule for this week and guess what? This is basically a NE double header. There is no conflict with the Jets or Giants and traditionally they play the Bills. This is ridiculous and if anyone is up to it I would appreciate a station email to perhaps try and change their minds.  The email addresses I sent mine to were the following.  

Thank You

'sports@wrgb.com'; 'feedback@wrgb.com'

image.thumb.png.6cd9150bbd59fa00cba118887397e564.png

Edited by blitzboy54
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am glad I got the ticket this year, what a bummer. I was surprised last week when we didn't beat out Giants v. 49ers given the injuries and how bad the Giants are. Cam/BB vs. Mahomes/Reid at least seems like it should be a great game. I will have Buffalo up on the projector in the backyard though. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am glad I got the ticket this year, what a bummer. I was surprised last week when we didn't beat out Giants v. 49ers given the injuries and how bad the Giants are. Cam/BB vs. Mahomes/Reid at least seems like it should be a great game. I will have Buffalo up on the projector in the backyard though. 

I wanna be in YOUR backyard!!!!  That sounds like a pretty sweet set-up!  ENJOY

Go BILLS!

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don't think the map comes out until Wednesday or Thursday generally. 

https://506sports.com/nfl/

Mango, thanks as always as you try to help when you can.  I just went to CBS Tampa and found it.  We definitely have the Pats which I guess I understand, but not sure when they can start flexing games to 8pm as this one seemed like it would get a solid national audience with teams close to one each Coast.  Nationally, I can see why CBS would go with their game over ours.  If we win this one, we should get more of a national draw even at 4 pm.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

A little lobbying never hurts. The Bills backers in and around Boston called Fox 25 to get the Bills/Rams on instead of ATL/CHI or Giants/49ers. If they get enough calls and emails they might switch to the Bills.

The map is up.  Where's the thread, man?!??!

And Albany is, indeed, stuck with New England @ Kansas City.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Will send an email - I live in the Albany area and HATE that we don't see more Bills games, but you KNOW they're never gonna change it.  The Pats will ALWAYS get dibs in Albany.

The Bills always get dibs over the Pats.  This is the 1st time in a long time we didn't get a game when it's between the Bills & Pats for airtime.  We get 9-10 Bills games every year.

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Thank you (+1) 1