The state of professional football in New York...

YoloinOhio

As he should Freddie.  I loved when Allen basically repeated what the great MGK said over 30 years ago from these armpit tools.  Jersey is literally the armpit of the US.  I only say this as I managed my NJ rep up there and couldn’t believe how bad it was to spend time.  The people are mostly nice, but it’s like they said there’s a tree, let’s put some more cement on it.  Besides, you can’t make a darn left, and you can’t even pump you’re own gas.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

YESSSS!!!!!  Now that's something to be encouraged about!!  I'm wondering if we might still have a chance to have fans for the KC game, or has that already been nixed?  Man that would be huge....

Thanks for brightening my day Yolo!!  

Edited by smuvtalker

14 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

But it's usually cheaper than NY gas, so it's got that going for it, which is nice.  NJ-17 is quite possibly the worst divided highway in the US.

In the NY Metro area both the Cross Bronx and LIE are much worse.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

YESSSS!!!!!  Now that's something to be encouraged about!!  I'm wondering if we might still have a chance to have fans for the KC game, or has that already been nixed?  Man that would be huge....

Thanks for brightening my day Yolo!!  

There is a chance... just started a thread 

Bill Stadium:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bj5p22yx5ggt0kgpflb

I lived in a house in Scotland for a while.

Watching TV with my flatmates was always an exercise in "which guy will catch the reference to England when they really mean Britain (England/Scotland/Wales) or the UK?"

They never missed one. News story: "So and so is the first English gold medalist in the blah blah blah" -- is always followed by a chorus of "eh, what about Scotland?"

WNYers are like that.