Fitzpatrick says his favorite NFL city is ... Buffalo

YoloinOhio

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

He’d been on record with this -even after a couple more stops on his NFL journey. I’m glad he still thinks so. Would ❤️for them to move here after he’s done playing and get into sports broadcasting. God knows WNY needs it!

Fitz on the local airwaves would be epic. Maybe afternoon drive time? And with the app, available for all of us to njoy! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Had this discussion last night.

Would you rather bring in Fitz or Darnold?

My heart says Fitz, but my brain says Darnold.

Nah. Unless you are superstitious about the Fitz cycle and the starter getting injured. He’s the perfect vet backup. 

im just not a Darnold fan. Going back to his college days. I don’t think he has the mental toughness/driven attitude 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nah. Unless you are superstitious and the Fitz cycle and the starter getting injured. He’s the perfect vet backup. 

I'm thinking BOTH.

Bring in Fitz on a one-day contract so he can retire as a Bill (and therefore go into Canton as a Bill). Sign Darnold to a 2 yr backup deal, let him use McD's cultural stability to get back on his feet for a year, then trade him for a high draft pick.

EDIT: If Daboll leaves for a HC job, Dorsey to OC and Fitz QB Coach?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2

Somebody needs to start the petition to get Fitzbeardy in the H.O.F. or on the Wall. This guy is a gem, from his high pitched scream, Harvard degree, epic facial hair, perfect wonderlick, playing with his wedding ring, being top 10 in all 32 NFL franchises (sarcasm alert but he is for like 5 teams I think) for passing yards, memorable appearances at roasts, and for just being a gun slinging scary fun football guy. Ok, i'll stop. Thanks for the compliment. 

Buffalo VS. Everybody

Edited by Mr. K
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Captain Caveman said:

Darnold's unlikely to go someplace where he doesn't feel like he has a chance to earn a starting spot (eventually.)

Maybe. Or maybe he pulls a Jamis Winston and takes a safe job with a good team that has great coaching in order to rebuild his image so he can get a real starting spot.

Im not sure the market will be hot for Sam if everyone thinks the Jets really damaged him (which they have).

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Maybe. Or maybe he pulls a Jamis Winston and takes a safe job with a good team that has great coaching in order to rebuild his image so he can get a real starting spot.

Im not sure the market will be hot for Sam if everyone thinks the Jets really damaged him (which they have).

A speculation is that the Jets will hire Daboll as HC. If so, that could give him new life seeing as how it has helped Allen 

• Sad 1