Week 4 Power Rankings 2020

mykidsdad

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Flabbergasted at the sites that have us ranked over the Seahawks. I guess I like seeing it, but not sure that even I can believe that.

I'd say 4-5 is about right. And I'm loving it.

Seahawks have a pretty bad defense.

But of course, the Bills defense hasn't been very good either.

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I remember hearing repeatedly last week that the Rams vs Bills winner would move into the top 5 yet the Bills are ranked 6th by NFLN

I guess they just meant if the Rams won ;)

The funny thing is if we would have struggled in the first half and gone down 29-0, only to come back in the second half and win 35-32, everyone would be singing our praises. Just because they don’t like how and when we scored our points, shouldn’t take away from the fact we beat a very good team on a “neutral field”. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

46 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Flabbergasted at the sites that have us ranked over the Seahawks. I guess I like seeing it, but not sure that even I can believe that.

I'd say 4-5 is about right. And I'm loving it.

Flabbergasted with USA Today that has us ranked 10th and the Rams ranked ahead of us at 9th with our blurb saying the Bills didn't beat the Rams the officials did...guess the writer must not have watched the Bills take a 28-3 lead...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The funny thing is if we would have struggled in the first half and gone down 29-0, only to come back in the second half and win 35-32, everyone would be singing our praises. Just because they don’t like how and when we scored our points, shouldn’t take away from the fact we beat a very good team on a “neutral field”. 

Yep, I had said "35-32" is a completely expected score. People just have an issue with the order all the points were scored. Which doesnt really matter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

10. Bills (11): QB Josh Allen's growth has been impressive. But defense's regression to date is startling. Buffalo didn't beat Rams on Sunday, officials did.

Is Bomani part of the USA today crew? 

I knew as soon as I saw the SNF clip of the game that didn't include the fake interception that 80% of the commentators wouldn't know it existed. It's no conspiracy though, it's because Josh made so many highlight reel type plays that there wasn't room to show it.

• Like (+1) 1