Week 4 Power Rankings 2020

mykidsdad

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-4-power-rankings-chiefs-solidify-no-1-spot-patriots-climb-into-top-10-panthers-take-big-leap/

NFL Week 4 Power Rankings

#4 (+1)

Josh Allen has the offense looking special, but the defense has had some issues. They have to play better on that side of the ball.

Ravens #6 (-3)

2 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I didn't see this yet, so.....

because the other poster used Week 3 for his title,

I tried to tell him...  

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-4-power-rankings-chiefs-solidify-no-1-spot-patriots-climb-into-top-10-panthers-take-big-leap/

NFL Week 4 Power Rankings

#4 (+1)

Josh Allen has the offense looking special, but the defense has had some issues. They have to play better on that side of the ball.

Ravens #6 (-3)

I tried to tell him...  

I also tried to change the thread title.   

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Flabbergasted at the sites that have us ranked over the Seahawks. I guess I like seeing it, but not sure that even I can believe that.

I'd say 4-5 is about right. And I'm loving it.

I think people trust our defense to return and the Seahawks didnt have a good defense last year.  Now that our offense is proving its not just a couple games they are trusting our offense is on par with theirs.

4. Ravens (1): Questions about QB Lamar Jackson's ability to win – and even remain competitive in – marquee matchups will only further abound after Kansas City unceremoniously ended Baltimore's 14-game regular-season winning streak.

10. Bills (11): QB Josh Allen's growth has been impressive. But defense's regression to date is startling. Buffalo didn't beat Rams on Sunday, officials did.

Is Bomani part of the USA today crew? 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I tried to tell him...  

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I also tried to change the thread title.   

That thread is from last week and would be Week 3 following these same naming standards.

But it is all very confusing. I'd think this week would be "Week 3" since we're discussing teams after 3 games.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Flabbergasted at the sites that have us ranked over the Seahawks. I guess I like seeing it, but not sure that even I can believe that.

I'd say 4-5 is about right. And I'm loving it.

Seattle's defense has been worse than ours. They've been absolutely awful.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That thread is from last week and would be Week 3 following these same naming standards.

But it is all very confusing. I'd think this week would be "Week 3" since we're discussing teams after 3 games.

I swear I saw another Week 3 mislabeled thread.

My apologies if I read it wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/09/29/nfl-power-rankings-week-4-chiefs-tighten-their-grip-no-1-with-big-win-over-ravens/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_sports

WaPo 

7. Buffalo Bills (3-0) | Last week’s rank: 6

The Bills regrouped to beat the Rams even after allowing 29 straight points to squander a 28-3 lead. That gift of a pass interference call certainly helped. But none of that should be held against the Bills. Those kind of crazy occurrences just tend to go in your favor in a good season.

WHAT?   They defeated an undefeated team and go DOWN a spot? 

Jealous bastards,  I'm going to threaten to cancel my subscription  

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/09/29/nfl-power-rankings-week-4-chiefs-tighten-their-grip-no-1-with-big-win-over-ravens/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_sports

WaPo 

7. Buffalo Bills (3-0) | Last week’s rank: 6

The Bills regrouped to beat the Rams even after allowing 29 straight points to squander a 28-3 lead. That gift of a pass interference call certainly helped. But none of that should be held against the Bills. Those kind of crazy occurrences just tend to go in your favor in a good season.

WHAT?   They defeated an undefeated team and go DOWN a spot? 

Jealous bastards,  I'm going to threaten to cancel my subscription  

From now on, I'm going to refer to the 2nd half of this game as "The Rams blew a 4 point lead" :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

4. Ravens (1): Questions about QB Lamar Jackson's ability to win – and even remain competitive in – marquee matchups will only further abound after Kansas City unceremoniously ended Baltimore's 14-game regular-season winning streak.

10. Bills (11): QB Josh Allen's growth has been impressive. But defense's regression to date is startling. Buffalo didn't beat Rams on Sunday, officials did.

Is Bomani part of the USA today crew? 

Hughes gave us this gem last year and it really is a rallying cry for this team

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Must be losing my mind

Can't find the post I made...  OP Self deleted? 

The WaPo  also don't mention the INT that wasn't 

No one has. They only cut to and focus on the last play PI call. Which is BS. Show the non-interception to at least give some context to why the refs might be more apt to throw a "make-up" flag there.

And if these "experts" think the PI call is wrong, they should be LIVID about the INT.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No one has. They only cut to and focus on the last play PI call. Which is BS. Show the non-interception to at least give some context to why the refs might be more apt to throw a "make-up" flag there.

And if these "experts" think the PI call is wrong, they should be LIVID about the INT.

Los Angeles is a media hotspot and Buffalo has been long time loveable losers. Who do you think is gonna get the benefit from the media?

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I did see an NFL recap where the lady did mention it.   Not many, but some.  

https://www.nfl.com/videos/next-gen-stats-rams-vs-bills

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I agree, and I have heard a few people question why they would want to make up for a call they blew and then reinforced, but keep in mind, it was NY that reinforced the call.  It is possible that they field crew realized they blew the call but were unable to convince NY to overturn it. 

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I agree, and I have heard a few people question why they would want to make up for a call they blew and then reinforced, but keep in mind, it was NY that reinforced the call.  It is possible that they field crew realized they blew the call but were unable to convince NY to overturn it. 

see my last post   1 person mentioned Controversial INT