Watson

Lamar

In no particular order:

kyler

dak

brady

brees

cam

tannehill (yup, he’s playing pretty good)

Ben

i hear what you’re saying....but I think Kyler is superior in talent,.   Put Kyler on the Cowboys, with that OLine and running game——— put dak behind that AZ OLine;  I think dak takes a step back and Kyler steps into the elite.  

I think dak is a dam good QB.  I think Kyler is going to be a guy we talk about among the best ever when it’s said and done.  He has work to do.  Dak is currently superior at reading the defense and deciding where to go with the ball (he also has it easier behind that OL with that running game), which is why I can’t distinguish who’s currently better.  Daks experience vs Kylers overall athleticism.  It’s a push right now Imo, but I’m much more worried about playing Kyler than I am Dak. 

Kyler has 4 TDs and 5 INTs...QB rating of 79.  Dude is getting a lot of play for being pretty bad.

Edited by matter2003

2 hours ago, bills6969 said:

My take on the best QBs in the league.  

1. MaHomes

2. Russ Wilson

3. Josh Allen

4. Aaron Rodgers 

5. Kyler Murray

6 . Drew Brees

7 . Lamar Jackson

8.  Deshaun Watson

9.  Baker

10. Tom Brady

For a list coming from a Bills fan this isn't bad.

8 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

I know it's a Bills forum, but I'm surprised some of you would place him in the top 5 already.

He's not there yet, but if keeps up his current pace, he'll be there by end of the year.

For the first 3 weeks he is.

22 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I think you are projecting what he "could be" versus what he actually is RIGHT NOW.

Can’t argue with that.

I would say the “could be” isn’t really based on “in the future” but more along the line of “right now, if he had a better situation”.   His WRs are great, the OL is more a product of his elusiveness and team running game/run blocking is below average (outside of him)

I haven’t seen week 3s cardinals game or any of Murray’s picks this week, but in week 1 and 2 he was going up against possibly the two best DLs in the game.

but yes, based on his body of work this year, he’s doesn’t belong in the top 10.....we’ll see where he ends up.  I still think he’d be better than Dak if their situations were reversed, something that we’ll never know. 

2 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Dak is a top 5 QB. 

1. Russ

2. Mahomes

3. Rodgers

4. Dak

5. Allen

6. Jackson

7. Brees

8. Ryan

9. Watson

10. Cam

Dak has alot of Matt Ryan or, to a lesser extent, Kirk Cousins to his game. Will put up numbers, but he'll never win anything. He will always shrivel in the big moment. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

If it is a power ranking of how they have played in 2020? 

1. Wilson

2. Rodgers

3. Allen

4. Mahomes

5. Goff

6. Carr

7. Prescott

8. Watson

9. Brady

10. Murray

I think overall lists need to take in body of work a little more.

Allen over Mahomes?  No way.  Mahomes has 10 TDs and 0 turnovers.  He’s also done it against 2 elite defenses.  He, Wilson, and Rodgers are playing at a level far beyond anyone else.  

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Allen over Mahomes?  No way.  Mahomes has 10 TDs and 0 turnovers.  He’s also done it against 2 elite defenses.  He, Wilson, and Rodgers are playing at a level far beyond anyone else.  

Maybe I am guilty of downgrading Mahomes cos he has only been normally brilliant rather than exceptionally brilliant as he can be. 

26 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Dak has alot of Matt Ryan or, to a lesser extent, Kirk Cousins to his game. Will put up numbers, but he'll never win anything. He will always shrivel in the big moment. 

He is also criminally underrated by Bills fans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Maybe I am guilty of downgrading Mahomes cos he has only been normally brilliant rather than exceptionally brilliant as he can be. 

He is also criminally underrated by Bills fans.

For what its worth, I still think he is top 10. I just don't think he is a winner.  That sounds so cliche, but it seems that when a play needs to be made in the big moment, he can't make it.  

1. Mahomes

2. Wilson

3. Rodgers

4. Brees

5. Allen

6. Prescott

7. Watson

8. Goff

9. Wentz 

10. Jackson

11. Ryan

12. Stafford 

13. Carr

14. Cousins

15. Brady

16. Roethlisberger

17. Rivers

18. Murray

19. Burrow

20. Tannehill

I will say that I think Murray and Burrow could easily easily easily be in my top 10 by the end of this year to mid next year.. Both are extremely talented and I think these two guys are stars in the making!

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

1. Mahomes

2. Wilson

3. Rodgers

4. Brees

5. Allen

6. Prescott

7. Watson

8. Goff

9. Wentz 

10. Jackson

11. Ryan

12. Stafford 

13. Carr

14. Cousins

15. Brady

16. Roethlisberger

17. Rivers

18. Murray

19. Burrow

20. Tannehill

I will say that I think Murray and Burrow could easily easily easily be in my top 10 by the end of this year to mid next year.. Both are extremely talented and I think these two guys are stars in the making!

Wentz top 10 lmfao

• Like (+1) 2