Titans NOW 20 positive Covid tests and Impacts ] updated 10/3

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please keep discussion in this thread narrowly focused on football and directly football-related issues.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 discussion in our main discussion areas. We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19. 

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

not looking good for our game. 

2 week incubation period. NFL will take as many precautions as they can. they already had another positive test come out from Tenn. 

On the plus side, IF our game with them gets cancelled, that would mean that KC would play us on short rest with us coming off a bye week.

2 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

On the plus side, IF our game with them gets cancelled, that would mean that KC would play us on short rest with us coming off a bye week.

It wouldn't get canceled lol. you can't cancel a game, it just gets moved to a later date, probably after week 17

I'd by lying if I said I wasn't happy we are now getting the Titans on a short week, assuming they play on Tuesday on not Monday. 

1 minute ago, scribo said:

This could really mess up the Titan's season. Two important conference matchups within five or six days after losing several days of practice.

COVID. Its a risk for everyone. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDare said:

you guys are silly. if they postpone it, it will be to later in the year not 1 or 2 days

Postponing until later in the year simply does not work. Do that now and you have to do it again later when another team gets positive cases. What if that's in Week 15? Just not possible then. The league put a lot of new tweaks, such as the expanded practice squad, so this is something teams can play through.

4 minutes ago, DrDare said:

you guys are silly. if they postpone it, it will be to later in the year not 1 or 2 days

Why would it be later in the year?

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I'd by lying if I said I wasn't happy we are now getting the Titans on a short week, assuming they play on Tuesday on not Monday. 

COVID. Its a risk for everyone. 

Correct. They asked roethlisberger about it and he said this is what everyone signed up for. It was never going to be 100% smooth sailing