Titans NOW 20 positive Covid tests and Impacts ] updated 10/3

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please keep discussion in this thread narrowly focused on football and directly football-related issues.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 discussion in our main discussion areas. We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19. 

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

I have a bad feeling that its going to go from 3 to 9 to 17 to 24 and then we have a stoppage, if a player dies or is in a induced coma I see the season ending. Health care workers are almost in bubble suits and still getting it, Once you stick the pin in the bubble it pops and the pin was just inserted.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Dianna Russini from ESPN tweeted about Tennessee shutting down until Saturday, says everything will be done remotely. So makes it sound like if they dont have more widespread cases they will still play this week

That will make for an interesting case study--how well can you install a gameplan and play without live walk-thrus first?

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

That will make for an interesting case study--how well can you install a gameplan and play without live walk-thrus first?

Indeed.

And oh well for the Titans, should have followed protocols and not gotten an outbreak. Deal with the aftermath. Incentive to do what your supposed to be doing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Vikings seem to be getting the raw end of the stick here.. did nothing wrong but will basically have to be behind the 8 ball going into their next game due to another team's issues.

My thoughts as well.. I’m curious how long they have to be out before they can come back, assuming no positives. 

It would appear from watching the players that they practice little social distancing or other precautions. I get that its not very easy to do so on the field of play but they do little on the sidelines to protect themselves which makes you think practices aren't much different. You'd have to think there's more positives coming ... 

Just now, whatdrought said:

My thoughts as well.. I’m curious how long they have to be out before they can come back, assuming no positives. 

We just went through a guy and a girl getting it at work and the union president just sent out a email that said you must be out 4 week before you can return to work.