Why is everyone a draft expert????

Billsfan1972

43 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You mean like the 2 minute Highly Questionable Clip where they doubled down on the Allen hate and Dan tried to praise him without saying flat out "I was wrong"? 

How about you scour the internet?  I'm done with you as you don't even know what you're saying.

Yeah, their video was dumb. And yeah, two of them tried to praise him and indicate that they were wrong without saying it. It was dumb. 

But I already gave you credit for the two of them. You win on those two guys. But you didn't say there were two guys who were sticking with their narratives. You said there were "many," and then you doubled down on that. That's why I challenged you to show us ten. But you haven't managed to find even one more.

Where's #3 out of these "many"?

Your best option would be saying somethig like, "OK, I was wildly exaggerating. There aren't many. There are basically two. I certainly shouldn't have doubled down on "many." But it pissed me off." Everyone would understand. But yeah, barring that, your next-best option is probably what you did here ... walk away with your fingers in your ears saying, "I'm not listening." 

Honestly, good luck to you, hope you enjoy the season and that your next foray here turns out better. I was a fan back in '72 myself. Rooted for them to lose the last game of the year so they could draft OJ, and it was awesome seeing them start to use him after Knox came back. Have a great season.

Edited by Thurman#1