The End of the Lamar Jackson Era

Shaw66

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30268094/baltimore-ravens-coach-john-harbaugh-says-qb-lamar-jackson-tighten-game

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh says QB Lamar Jackson must 'tighten up his game'

Jackson has dealt with more struggles in his first eight weeks of this season, ranking 27th in passing yards (1,343) and 30th in completion rate (60.5%). He committed a career-worst four turnovers in Sunday's 28-24 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30268094/baltimore-ravens-coach-john-harbaugh-says-qb-lamar-jackson-tighten-game

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh says QB Lamar Jackson must 'tighten up his game'

Jackson has dealt with more struggles in his first eight weeks of this season, ranking 27th in passing yards (1,343) and 30th in completion rate (60.5%). He committed a career-worst four turnovers in Sunday's 28-24 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Yet some people don't see any regression

I like how this thread keeps getting bumped.

They had a quality win against a very good team Sunday. It seems they schemed up some easy throws for him in the 2nd half and he got into a nice groove.  It wasn't a slump busting game, but he just keeps on winning. 25-5 to start his career (tied Marino's record)

Think he gets another 1000+ yard rushing season? He's trending towards 940!

Edited by TheElectricCompany

9 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Interesting note, the 2020 Ravens offense is 31st in passing attempts and passing yards.  #1 in rushing attempts and #1 in rushing yards. 

While I'm a big fan of a good run game...I'd rather have Josh Allen and the Buffalo offense. :D

That’s the Greg Roman offense 

25 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

I like how this thread keeps getting bumped.

They had a quality win against a very good team Sunday. It seems they schemed up some easy throws for him in the 2nd half and he got into a nice groove.  It wasn't a slump busting game, but he just keeps on winning. 25-5 to start his career (tied Marino's record)

Think he gets another 1000+ yard rushing season? He's trending towards 940!

His team keeps winning.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kyler Murray is much better than Lamar imho. I compare them because they are both elite runners but Murray is much better passer. Jmo

I'm not sold yet on Murray, either, but you're right - he looks much better.  And you're right, he looks like a much better passer.   

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Roman gets predictable 

One dimensional offenses usually are. Make the QB stay in the pocket and throw...Cam Newton's downfall. 

Josh Allen, with that arm of his, no spot on the field is safe in front of him. If he ever gets that deep arc bomb of Russell Wilson's down...good lord! 

• Like (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

One dimensional offenses usually are. Make the QB stay in the pocket and throw...Cam Newton's downfall. 

Josh Allen, with that arm of his, no spot on the field is safe in front of him. If he ever gets that deep arc bomb of Russell Wilson's down...good lord! 

the Bills wet dream come true 

😆 

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

His team keeps winning.  

It's a total "chicken or the egg" debate. I think he's the most important player on the team.

Murray is really good...still wonder how a little guy like him holds up long term, but the ability is there.

Edited by TheElectricCompany