BRAND NEW 11/4 McDermott Presser Bingo Card - DangerRuss Visit Edition

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The first one I did lacked "Process" cuz I thought it was a Free Square.

After that I added it.

This week's, right in the center.....

I think rule #1 in "The Process" handbook, is never say anything of substance in pressers. There were a couple of specific things that I know were bugging McDermott because he kept saying I have to look at the film, but I know what I am going to see....he was close because he was pissed, but you could see him put a lid on it.

I seriously doubt we will ever see a McDermott rant like some of the all time favorite rants.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, WideNine said:

I think rule #1 in "The Process" handbook, is never say anything of substance in pressers. There were a couple of specific things that I know were bugging McDermott because he kept saying I have to look at the film, but I know what I am going to see....he was close because he was pissed, but you could see him put a lid on it.

I seriously doubt we will ever see a McDermott rant like some of the all time favorite rants.

Agree, McDermott's SOP seems to be "A Boring Presser is a Good Presser". 

Leslie Frazier's Mantra seems to be "We Just Need a Little More Time".

Daboll occasionally puts out bits of humor, like suggesting maybe Aaron Donald could miss the bus.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to BRAND NEW 11/4 McDermott Presser Bingo Card - DangerRuss Visit Edition