Our Offensive Line

PrimeTime101

13 hours ago, brianthomas said:

i wouldnt categorize our oline play as "horrible". The Rams D is better than they probably get credit for. Aaron Donald is a BEAST & one of the best defensive players to ever play the game. I thought overall we did a pretty good job.

Allen's Time to Throw stat on the day? 3.37 seconds, 2nd most time to throw in the NFL to Russell Wilson.

I'd say thats not "horrible' by any means

image.png.cc4090647ce99dca63a3cc754ded9a55.png

Yea Allen has had all day for the most part this season. Time to throw can sometimes be about QBs who just hold it and move around, but Allen has hat time to sit in the pocket this year save for a few big breakdowns.

15 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

The O-line broke down when Donald just started to go into Super Sayan mode half way through the third quarter and in the 4th quarter. But in the first half and half of the third quarter the O-line was playing well against a pretty good D-line. Both pass protection and run blocking. But Donald is just a special beast that took over the game and nearly turned it around for the Rams defensively. 

How Donald turned it up on Sunday in the second half reminded me of our game at the Raiders a few years ago. We were in front and Khalil Mack took over and ruined our offensive line. Totally changed the course of the game. 

Fortunately we're now an offensive juggernaut so were able to overcome and deal with it.