Complete long shot, But I wonder if Beane and McD can convince Alexander to come out of retirement.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lorenzo said before that he would come out of retirement only if Buffalo needed him badly, I think it’s safe to say we need him and it would be nice to see him back out on the field as he would help and be a leader in the locker room along with Allen and many others. Thoughts??

I think that was for the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lorenzo said before that he would come out of retirement only if Buffalo needed him badly, I think it’s safe to say we need him and it would be nice to see him back out on the field as he would help and be a leader in the locker room along with Allen and many others. Thoughts??

The question has been posed in pressers and McD has been pretty clear "not asking at this point"

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

Derek Anderson did and that worked out well.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he even in “football shape” right now?  Can’t just jump out of the golf cart and onto the football field 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm thinking he is in better shape than most of us think.  60 minutes of high level football?  Nah not yet - but plug and play?  Sure.  Like others have said.  Zo is a very late season addition.  Agree with poster who said bring him in as an assistant.  Great energy guy for sure.

Go BILLS!

Lots of comments about need and leadership... but that rams offense does that to a lot of teams and similar happened with him occasionally. Feels premature to jump to needing leadership and a guy off the street saving the defense.

let them play through it a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Lots of comments about need and leadership... but that rams offense does that to a lot of teams and similar happened with him occasionally. Feels premature to jump to needing leadership and a guy off the street saving the defense.

let them play through it a bit.

It’s important for the growth of our younger guys to fill that void.

7 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’d like to see him come back, also wish Kyle would come back but I think he’s done.

They both looked like they should retire in their last seasons and that’s what they did. I don’t think the Bills should bring back Zo. Love both guys but time to move on. 

Edited by YoloinOhio