Most points in the AFC? Third in the NFL?

The Red King

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Joe F. is also the only Bills QB (besides Kelly) that ever won a playoff game. We are still waiting for almost 30 years for that to happen again. 

Frank Reich would like to speak with you about the greatest comeback in NFL history.

edit: and Jack Kemp has some stories from the AFL days while we’re at it. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Frank Reich would like to speak with you about the greatest comeback in NFL history.

edit: and Jack Kemp has some stories from the AFL days while we’re at it. 

I was going to say since the 1980's. And I am referring to starting quarterbacks, not back ups.

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Joe F. is also the only Bills QB (besides Kelly) that ever won a playoff game. We are still waiting for almost 30 years for that to happen again. 

Ferguson was fantastic.  If the younger Bills fans could have been on this board while he went out against SD on that ankle.  it'd be timeless awe.

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Ferguson was fantastic.  If the younger Bills fans could have been on this board while he went out against SD on that ankle.  it'd be timeless awe.

Without that bum ankle he could have beaten San Diego.

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

But that’s not what you said, and Reich was the starting qb in his playoff wins.

Reich was a back up. He only started because Kelly was injured. 

45 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Silence, Noob!

🤦‍♂️

Jesus Christ! 

I shouldn’t do this. Your puffy-chested, braggadocius statements are so unworthy. But I’m feeling charitable this morning and I’m an Arkansas Rifle fan.

Kelly & Fergy never won a title.

THIS guy won multiple playoff games and a title. Twice.

https://www.buffalosportshallfame.com/member/jack-kemp/

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Silence, Noob!

🤦‍♂️

Jesus Christ! 

I shouldn’t do this. You’re puffy-chested, braggadocius statement is so unworthy. But I’m feeling charitable this morning and I’m an Arkansas Rifle fan.

Kelly & Fergy never won a title.

THIS guy did. Twice.

https://www.buffalosportshallfame.com/member/jack-kemp/

Too bad the Super Bowl games didn't start at that time. 

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Fergy is also the last Bills QB to lead the league in passing yardage, in 1977.  It was about half the yardage Mahomes threw for last year.

• Like (+1) 1