Baldy Breakdowns (Josh's 4th Quarter Comeback)

TBBills

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Baldy's Breakdowns are awesome.  Great insights, and what a great voice!

Yes they are. Totally unbiased. 

Anyone else familiar with Geoff Schwartz , former Giants OL aand his breakdowns on twitter? Guy is such a d bag and absolute hater of the Bills and Allen. Can't stand that dude!

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

The touch on that last pass... and how calm he looks as they drive down the field.

Calm? They edited out the hero ball plays that put them into 3rd and long situations.  He made great plays on that last drive but he also was making some poor decisions too.  

I did love his comment on how insane the crowd would have been after that TD pass.

Edited by Ethan in Portland

What is up with Diggs on those 2 plays where Beasley catches it? He literally stops and is just walking around slowly while the play is still going, on both plays. I love having Diggs in Buffalo, but that is not a good look. 

Edit: after further review, there's not really anything he can do to impact the play. Criticism overturned. 

Edited by Raleigh • √eff

4 minutes ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

What is up with Diggs on those 2 plays where Beasley catches it? He literally stops and is just walking around slowly while the play is still going, on both plays. I love having Diggs in Buffalo, but that is not a good look. 

Didn't ever notice that. 

Maybe he was stunned looking at the 6 Rams defenders standing around Beasley as they were deciding who should tackle him.  

9 minutes ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

I mean I don't know what you want him to do on that play. He has no bearing on the ball getting set up quicker, and he did not have room to set up a block

He literally ran a 25-yard route, that beasley caught and he just happened to be in the vicinity. What is he supposed to be doing laying a blind side block down the field

He was already at the line of scrimmage

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Calm? They edited out the hero ball plays that put them into 3rd and long situations.  He made great plays on that last drive but he also was making some poor decisions too.  

I did love his comment on how insane the crowd would have been after that TD pass.

🤦‍♂️ I know most folks from Oregon love chew roots, prance naked in meadows and start forest fires, so these routine takes from you must be Ethanisms. Sifting through mountains of fabulous, game changing plays to find and highlight a few bugaboos implies you’re a transplant from the NE. I’m guessing Bawstin..

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean I don't know what you want him to do on that play. He has no bearing on the ball getting set up quicker, and he did not have room to set up a block

He literally ran a 25-yard route, that beasley caught and he just happened to be in the vicinity. What is he supposed to be doing laying a blind side block down the field

He was already at the line of scrimmage

I'm not looking for him to blindside anyone. But maybe think about blocking someone, maybe take a step towards a defender. I'm not saying he's a lazy blocker in general, it's just odd to me that he does nothing when he's right near the play. 

Edit: after watching it a few times, yeah not much he can really do after Beasley catches it. 

Edited by Raleigh • √eff
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

Edit: after further review, there's not really anything he can do to impact the play. Criticism overturned. 

It does look like Dawkins is saying something to him too, and gesturing "like wtf, why didn't you try and block someone?"  Something to monitor...

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Womp Womp GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha (+1) 1