Move Josh Allen to TE Now!

BringBackFergy

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean dude is crazy talented. But probably should funnel that into QB not TE.🤷‍♂️

Hands as big as a full size burrito. Strength. Speed. Agility. Brain. He’d surpass Gronk’s stats in two years. Automatic First Ballot HOFer. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Be patient with me. But Josh Would be a franchise TE. 

* 6’5” dude with excellent size, strength, speed. 
* Football mind - knows where to go in the field on any given play. 
* Can truck a safety, LB....Shoot, he can shed DE’s and DT’s. Strong fella. 
* Can make more money as the best TE in the game because he can double on option pass plays as QB if needed. 

It’s so obvious. He’s a TE at heart...get a reliable QB who can hand the ball off, pass to Diggs/Brown/Beaz and look for Allen over the middle. His arm is average (to slightly above avg) but he can do more damage as a TE. 

Prove me wrong. 

Not a bad topic to boost your reputation points with lol emojis!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No

Heyyyyy. You even said he can stiff arm (or accidentally face mask) opposing players effectively. “Sit down and don’t try to tackle me. Get outta my way”. Makes sense to let him do it in the open field (rather than the pocket). 

Look at it another way. How many TD’s is he responsible for on his own (running). How many more would he be responsible for lining up tight, out wide or in the backfield (as a runner, receiver or passer/option). The possibilities are endless. Would be an amazing scorer as a receiver/runner/option passer. 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Be patient with me. But Josh Would be a franchise TE. 

* 6’5” dude with excellent size, strength, speed. 
* Football mind - knows where to go in the field on any given play. 
* Can truck a safety, LB....Shoot, he can shed DE’s and DT’s. Strong fella. 
* Can make more money as the best TE in the game because he can double on option pass plays as QB if needed. 

It’s so obvious. He’s a TE at heart...get a reliable QB who can hand the ball off, pass to Diggs/Brown/Beaz and look for Allen over the middle. His arm is average (to slightly above avg) but he can do more damage as a TE. 

Prove me wrong. 

Reported.

418CA82C-A14A-4F07-B037-E214F1FA8043.jpeg