How Well Is D Williams Playing?

GreggTX

Has anyone seen any specific information about Williams? I am surprised he has recovered to the point of starting at RT again. I suppose the fact that we're not hearing his name is a good thing. He did have 1 penalty, but if he can play like he did pre-injury that would be an enormous boost for us.

• Like (+1) 1

He has been solid.

Pleasantly surprised that the Bills coaching staff is keeping competition open on some of these OL roles as I don't think Spain was in good game shape and they immediately started moving guys around on the line looking for guys who were earning it.

I like Ford at LG as that is usually the weak side and and more often than not the Bills would be pulling from the RG traditionally strong-side position and pulling was not his strong suit, but blocking in limited space and being a mauler when needed - yep.

Even more options when Feliciano gets back. I still think we are a bit thin at C and need to develop some depth there. I really like Morse, but he is only a helmet to helmet shot from being out for a while with his history.

• Like (+1) 1

Williams has been a clear upgrade at the position.

I think (and hope) that with the addition of Williams, and now of Winters, and the shifting around of players, the O-line needs to gel a little bit more, and the run game will improve.

EDIT: Continue to improve.

Edited by Rocky Landing