MNF: Chiefs at Ravens, 8:20 on ESPN

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Really pumped about Allen’s progress. Not sure how much a redshirt year helps. Allen didn’t have one because we took peterman in 2017 when there were a couple good QBs sitting there for us. 

I argued for Mahomes and Watson his draft year. There was a fella (Jeffismagic) who got banned for crusading for Mahomes. I liked Allen and Darnold the next year. Allen was a gamble, but I had a gut feeling. No way to know what effect sitting for a year had on Mahomes. He may have been great right out of the gate. We know, however, that the route they took resulted in a stellar qb.

• Like (+1) 1

NFL is nutty. No lead is safe. I watched so much football this past weekend where games were all over the place with scoring fluctuations

If i was a chiefs fan right now id be wondering wth just happened to be up only one score after absolutely dominating the game. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I argued for Mahomes and Watson his draft year. There was a fella (Jeffismagic) who got banned for crusading for Mahomes. I liked Allen and Darnold the next year. Allen was a gamble, but I had a gut feeling. No way to know what effect sitting for a year had on Mahomes. He may have been great right out of the gate. We know, however, that the route they took resulted in a stellar qb.

I wanted a Watson in 2017, didn’t know much about Mahomes as his stock rose later in the draft process. I also knew 2018 was considered a “better” QB class, but figured why not take one every year at that point lol

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

this may

sound stupid but does Josh see the field better then Lamar? I see open recievers hes just not seeing

would need knowledeg of both Offensive systems, play call, adjustments at the line , and all 22 film